West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

The bubble has well and truly burst.

Joe Cole in Jan? biggrin.png

This was always a difficult period on the calendar and we have a lot of our team injured. We'll have some new faces soon and have some injured ones back.

And i thought they were all in hibernation, waiting to re-appear in march for the relegation battle !

I am looking forward to the clash tomorrow as a Norwich fan, I think its got a score draw written all over it

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Norwich win it. Their current form is much better.

We just lost 3 on the bounce, but I hope Holt is back, its a game neither will wont to lose

I am looking forward to the clash tomorrow as a Norwich fan, I think its got a score draw written all over it

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Norwich win it. Their current form is much better.

We just lost 3 on the bounce, but I hope Holt is back, its a game neither will wont to lose

Excuse me for saying bt, but isn't that stating the obvious somewhat 40.gif

Too bad about Yossi Benayoun's injuries. He's a good player and could have done a good good for the hammers, with Joe Cole - I understand he has now returned to Chelsea.

Danny Graham is unsettled at Swansea, he's another who I think could do well at Upton Park.

Edited by uptheos

I'd like it if we sign Benayoun long term as well.. We would have to offload a few to pay for it, but we do have some dead wood. I'd have Glen Johnson back as well.

Dont think that you've got a cat in hells chance of getting johnson, but graham would be a good buy, after a reasonable debut season in the prem, graham seemed to have dropped a bit down the pecking order at Swansea but recently he's started and seemed to do well, and on the back of that I would guess, swansea wouldn't want to let him go, until, at least the summer. But who knows

Apparently we are signing Chamakh.Have a feeling we will be sending Carroll back.

Ide be surprised if sam let carroll go, how long was the loan period ? .When chamy started at the arse wipes, i was quite impressed with him, then, i believe van persie came bac from injury and, well, he didnt get a look in and fell right down the pecking order, Though his scoring record in france b4 arsenal wasn't that impressive with starts/and a few 90 mins you never know. Edited by rijit

Apparently we are signing Chamakh.

West Ham co-owner David Sullivan's 12-year-old son Jack apologized on Twitter for the club's signing of Arsenal punchline Marouane Chamakh on loan before the move was even officially announced.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/west-ham-owner-son-apologizes-twitter-marouane-chamakh-233637498--sow.html?

• 2 weeks later...
Been quiet on here lately and i don't suppose thats going to change today !!!!

Actually, getting beat last was probaly a blessing in disguise as it now means you can concentrate on getting a European place 24.gif

Now Arsenal have switched to a "punt it up to the gorilla" style of play perhaps big Sam will be on their radar?

Surely if he goes the spam hopes of Europe will be left in tatters! :D

Well, that wasn't very good. Looked like world beaters until they scored, completely against the run of play and the only thing they did all game, then couldn't string 2 passes together.

Plus it snowed all through the game and got progressively colder as the game went on.

5-2 Seems like our academy gave you a right pasting last night! thumbsup.gif

What !!!,obviously no budding Ferdinands, Coles, Lampards etc were playing and i thought the spammers were constantly producing world class players 24.gif

I'm looking forward to cour league game at Pickey on the 25th next month. Apparently they played like world beaters against QPR last weekend............until Remy scoredermm.giflaugh.png