West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Thought i would add something to this thread as at the moment it is more quiet than 90 mins at the Emirates.

Anyway i see that the scammers have just sold Diamanti for 1.8m, can we take it that the loss of 4.2m was down to Arri ?

Indirectly i blame Redkanpp yeah & i'll find a reason soon enough..:D

Absolute pile of sh*t we are, just dreadful..

No leadership, no real guidance, overated & overpaid Players, others that are just simply sh*t & another Season of rubbish coming up, i can see it a mile off..

Great..

Thought i would add something to this thread as at the moment it is more quiet than 90 mins at the Emirates.

Anyway i see that the scammers have just sold Diamanti for 1.8m, can we take it that the loss of 4.2m was down to Arri ?

Very quiet, but not as quiet as the Chelsea cut and paste thread....especially when they've just banged in twelve goals. :rolleyes:

Is Grant gonna be the next manager to bite the bullet singhy?......cmon the odds are dropping daily on Betfair.....could use a few quid! B)

Haven't a clue, all i know is the Man, no Man, is a miracle worker & we could have Jose Mourinho as Manager & it wouldn't make a difference as he wouldn't/doesn't have the money TO make a difference & our Squad is absolutely awful in parts....

Very quiet, but not as quiet as the Chelsea cut and paste thread....especially when they've just banged in twelve goals. :rolleyes:

I quite like it Carmine to be honest, i think it sums them up perfectly don't you ??

Absolutely soul less ??

I quite like it Carmine to be honest, i think it sums them up perfectly don't you ??

Absolutely soul less ??

probly a bit of a double edge sword there singer,, When redknapp comes into the equation

hows he meant to agree with you.???? ,,,,after all you did say, soul less.

anyway , that s oxford taken care of, man u & chelsea next, , we need macavennie, whers tha burds????

Absolutely soul less ??

probly a bit of a double edge sword there singer,, When redknapp comes into the equation

hows he meant to agree with you.???? ,,,,after all you did say, soul less.

anyway , that s oxford taken care of, man u & chelsea next, , we need macavennie, whers tha burds????

Are you a mindreader or have i spoke to you recently ??

I've just finished the Book & the funniest part of it was him bringing up the ": Where's the Burds ?? " scene...:D

Rumour has that there will be more points on the yids flag that West Ham have by christmas :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Rumours confirmed thst people from Suffold don't speak or write English...

Sorry Binnsy, i should have added a ;) at the end there especially with my " Suffolk " spelling but you know, jokes that are T*ttenham >> West Ham first thing on a Monday go down about aswell as Ipswich do in the Premiership..

1915: West Ham manager Avram Grant has just been on Sky Sports News and confirmed that Carlton Cole did attract interest from Liverpool and that Ryan Babel going in the opposite direction to Upton Park was mooted, but neither came off. He added that the club "worked very hard to try to do a few things, but they did not come off.

Lucky escape there eh? :D

1915: West Ham manager Avram Grant has just been on Sky Sports News and confirmed that Carlton Cole did attract interest from Liverpool and that Ryan Babel going in the opposite direction to Upton Park was mooted, but neither came off. He added that the club "worked very hard to try to do a few things, but they did not come off.

I would have taken Babel plus Cash without a doubt...

Too much cash for the scousers by the sounds of things. ;)

Who's this other player you're waiting on clearance for?

Too much cash for the scousers by the sounds of things. ;)

Who's this other player you're waiting on clearance for?

Just because Arry thinks that the deadline can run into the following day Smokie doesn't mean that we do...;)

No one, we're done..

Lars Jacobsen, a Danish Right Back from Blackburn is our only bit of Business..

We now have a Right Back at our Club which is quite important for a Prefessional Football Team..:D

• 4 weeks later...

Someone's got to put something on here as it's getting as quiet as the arse thread.

Best Supporters in London yeah, it looks like it on 20:32 of Extra Time played with abiut 9,000 people inside the Lane yeah....:rolleyes:

Well singer judging by your ticket sales you might have only 9,000 at the beginning of the game let alone at the end ;)still you can always throw them over to us to get rid of, perhaps playing us doesn't float your boat anymore, we can always arrange for the Orient to come and give you a game.

I also see your doing a quid-for a-kid for the fulham game things must be hard in the old east end :D.

Pay on the day for Spurs

Fans yet to make sure of their place can buy seats from the ticket office from 9AM.The advice is too get there early to avoid the disappoinment of missing out on one of the most keenly-anticipated fixtures of the season

Edited by alfieconn

Cat A Game, 46 quid minimum to watch you bunch $%&$ & us ??

I'd rather have a Soapy Massage to be honest..

Dont' blame people..

But hey, we don't claim to be the best Supportters in London anyway, do we, even though of course we'll still sell out ?? ;)

This is going to hurt but........well done. As i said i knew this would be a tough one. Thoroughly deserved and very impressed with the all round performance.

Nuff said as they say.

Bit of banter aside Cramine, i have been saying for a while now that we haven’t been playing bad this Season at all aside from Villa Away on the opening day..

The GK made a couple of absolutely world class saves, the 2 FB’s gives us the balance we need in defence & make us look a much tighter unit & then add to that the new Centre Half Pairing that are looking like they compliment each other fully & it makes for a more solid defence on the whole..

The Midfield was also perfectly balanced going forward & when we didn’t have the ball yesterday & the Forwards scared the sh*t out of you when we went forward, also slipping easily into the 4-5-1 when we didn’t have the ball…

Best Team performance of the Season that but not that much better than defeats we’ve had believe it or not..

Now played 6 Games with 50% of them being against last Years top 4 & we’re 2 points better off this Year than in the same Games last Year..

I do actually agree and i think you remember me saying end of last season that Grant would be a very good choice. i have'nt seen much of West Ham play but yes you have had some very tough games. The opposite to Chelsea who had their first big test and failed.

One of the immediate differences form the Zola team i saw last season was that everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing yesterday and Grant will always produce a well organised side.

I don't know enough about the players he has brought in but i was impressed with the Nigerian who gave us a torrid time.

I do actually agree and i think you remember me saying end of last season that Grant would be a very good choice. i have'nt seen much of West Ham play but yes you have had some very tough games. The opposite to Chelsea who had their first big test and failed.

One of the immediate differences form the Zola team i saw last season was that everyone knew what they were supposed to be doing yesterday and Grant will always produce a well organised side.

I don't know enough about the players he has brought in but i was impressed with the Nigerian who gave us a torrid time.

carmine, can you and smokes get together and determine <deleted> is reality, as you say grant will produce a well organised side , and your fellow spud sems to reckon he is a stamford bridge reject tht fails in relegation dog fights,

or do you reckon smokie should be just ignored , similar to an irritating noise, i ask as you seem to be straight out of the hansen --gray school of punditry.

especialy when you refer to at eam such as west ham as bullies, not that they are commonly known for their attractive football and are commonly reffered to as the academy of football, yep carms, bullies , a banal term whilst describing such a n aggresive team, you outa speak to that pleat weirdo, he could get you in there, ---- the carmine and shebby show--------featuring smokie:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

carmine, can you and smokes get together and determine <deleted> is reality, as you say grant will produce a well organised side , and your fellow spud sems to reckon he is a stamford bridge reject tht fails in relegation dog fights,

or do you reckon smokie should be just ignored , similar to an irritating noise, i ask as you seem to be straight out of the hansen --gray school of punditry.

especialy when you refer to at eam such as west ham as bullies, not that they are commonly known for their attractive football and are commonly reffered to as the academy of football, yep carms, bullies , a banal term whilst describing such a n aggresive team, you outa speak to that pleat weirdo, he could get you in there, ---- the carmine and shebby show--------featuring smokie:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I speak for myself so don't bring anyone else in the equation when discussing my posts.

I was making the mistake of trying to have an objective conversation about a game that has just taken place between our mutual teams. Win or lose next time i probably won't bother unless you promise to learn considerably more about the game in general. Please stop boring the shit out of me "picking on the term "bullies" as i have already explained that it was meant as a compliment (that i now regret giving as it is wasted) and you are making yourself sound like a total knobhead.

I speak for myself so don't bring anyone else in the equation when discussing my posts.

I was making the mistake of trying to have an objective conversation about a game that has just taken place between our mutual teams. Win or lose next time i probably won't bother unless you promise to learn considerably more about the game in general. Please stop boring the shit out of me "picking on the term "bullies" as i have already explained that it was meant as a compliment (that i now regret giving as it is wasted) and you are making yourself sound like a total knobhead.

objective coversation, thats what i was having mate , until you told us girls to have streetparty, open deck bus etc,

i also asked you to reread my post to confirm that,

its all just banter, but you dont seem to be coping with it or the defeat very well, never mind

hows smokie?

objective coversation, thats what i was having mate , until you told us girls to have streetparty, open deck bus etc,

its all just banter, but you dont seem to be coping with it or the defeat very well, never mind

hows smokie?

Our team were absolute cock on Sat. Your makeshift team of no hopers had a good game. Surprised me that did and we'll see if you can get some momentum now.

It was a crap game though looked like a relegation dogfight and probably will be for one of the sides. ;)

Time for some CL fun now eh? :D

hows smokie?

Our team were absolute cock on Sat. Your makeshift team of no hopers had a good game.

1 ) Your Team are absolute C*cks every Saturday, just look at your Shirt..

2 ) This is whyi <deleted> despise T*ttingham Hotspur Football Club & believe this is the kind of thing the vast majority of their Fans are like..It's not banter at all, it's unfunny, horrible smarmy, w*nk comments that are also bullsh*t..:D