West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

I did'nt change it Singher, however i did think that getting to the CL quarters was worthy of mentioning. Would'nt you?

Not when you're talkign about your Team being " on the up " in the League & League only, with me countering that bringing your two Games at Blackpool & Wolves into it to disprove your point, no..

I'd call that moving the Goalposts certainly, but that's your perogative & i'm cool with that completely, you move the Goalposts as & when you wnat as it's your opinions..:)

Edit : Even if getting into the CL Quarters was a great achievement, which it is undoubtedly for a Club like yours..Even getting to the Group stage was really, but then it wasn't considering the money you spend against the likes of AZ & Werder Bremen etc

No movement of the goalposts, just your interpretation of what i say but what would you expect from a West Ham/Money City fan. ;)

& that's what is known as backtracking for anyone wondering..:)

I did'nt change it Singher, however i did think that getting to the CL quarters was worthy of mentioning. Would'nt you?

Not when you're talkign about your Team being " on the up " in the League & League only, with me countering that bringing your two Games at Blackpool & Wolves into it to disprove your point, no..

I'd call that moving the Goalposts certainly, but that's your perogative & i'm cool with that completely, you move the Goalposts as & when you wnat as it's your opinions..:)

Edit : Even if getting into the CL Quarters was a great achievement, which it is undoubtedly for a Club like yours..Even getting to the Group stage was really, but then it wasn't considering the money you spend against the likes of AZ & Werder Bremen etc

No movement of the goalposts, just your interpretation of what i say but what would you expect from a West Ham/Money City fan. ;)

If you say so. if you say so. Now where was i...oh yes......:coffee1:

You said it all yourself..:)

You set em up, i'll knock em down..;)

I'm sure thats how you see it in "singhers world" :whistling::lol:

Following on in your thought pattern, if you were to bear us at the weekend West Ham would be the best team in Serie A? :lol:

Edited by carmine

we're gonna beat you....ahahahahahahaha! :lol:

& i don't get the thought pattern behind this, you've spent 600% more than us Net ove rthe past 4 Seasons, you should really be absolutely embaressed at the fact that the maximum Points haul you can get from us this Season, is 3....:)

I'm sure thats how you see it in "singhers world" :whistling:

Following on in your thought pattern, if you were to bear us at the weekend West Ham would be the best team in Serie A? :lol:

Yep that would be the case, if we were 8 Years Old..:)

Cheers West Ham. With us having a difficult game tomorrow we needed you to take some points off Spurms. ;)

Our absolute pleasure Mr BJ, our absolute pleasure...:jap:

Give Carlitos our regards won't you..:)

And you lifted yourselves out of the bottom as well.

I'm off to the UK next week and got my tickets for the Sunderland match sorted, so I'll give him your best Singhers.

try again next season you complete and utter haddock,

ta for the 4 points btw :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would remind you lot that you have'nt beaten us at White Hart Lane this century but well done for taking a point off a big club. Its quiet on here so i presume you are all having a lie in after the wild celebrations of your draw. :lol:

" You complete & utter Haddock " Bwahahahaha :D

Better a haddock than a pollock as me old man used to say...:rolleyes:

Whatever one, neither are as good as they think they are which is coincidental, they'll never be Cod..

That'll go well with the chips on yer shoulders. ;)

Fark off....see ya in the cup sometime. B)

try again next season you complete and utter haddock,

ta for the 4 points btw :lol: :lol:

I would remind you lot that you have'nt beaten us at White Hart Lane this century but well done for taking a point off a big club. Its quiet on here so i presume you are all having a lie in after the wild celebrations of your draw. :lol:

Thanks for the reminder, still doesn't alte rthe fact that after spending 600% Net mopre than us since 2007 & having 46m on the Bench yesterday, you couldn't score against us this Season let alone beat us...:)

Get used to those figures to Carmine, i get the feeling it won't be the last time you hear them.;)

Good Point, bonus Point actually..

Defended very well & on another day we could have taken our chances & nicked all 3..

What else, oh yeah, thanks Jermaine & thanks T*ttingham..:)

Onwards & upwards West Ham..:D

On what other day could you have nicked all three points. The only reason you got one was because of the woodwork and the fact that Defoe seems to have developed a phobia towards goal scoring.

Dream on... :whistling::D

Edited by carmine

Defended very well & on another day we could have taken our chances & nicked all 3..

On what other day could you have nicked all three points. The only reason you got one was because Defoe seems to have developed a phobia towards goal scoring.

Sorry, i forgot that Football was just about one Team taking it's chances, which it didn't, opposed to the possibility of the other Team taking one & winning the Game..

I'm happy with the draw though, fair result as neither team could score..:)

On what other day could you have nicked all three points. The only reason you got one was because of the woodwork and the fact that Defoe seems to have developed a phobia towards goal scoring.

On the day in Singhers World :D

On a more serious note ;) i was impressed by the way Grant came with such a positive gameplan. Cole should have done better because thats the early oppotunity Grant was looking for.

On a more serious note ;) i was impressed by the way Grant came with such a positive gameplan. Cole should have done better because thats the early oppotunity Grant was looking for.

I didn't think it was that positive actually Carmine, but then again why would it be against a Team that has spent 600% Net more than us ove rthe past 4 Seasons & had 46m worth of Footballer on the Bench to come on ?? :)

It was a Game Plan that worked though, undoubtedly..

I didn't think it was that positive actually Carmine, but then again why would it be against a Team that has spent 600% Net more than us ove rthe past 4 Seasons & had 46m worth of Footballer on the Bench to come on ?? :)

It was a Game Plan that worked though, undoubtedly..

It's a good job that Blackpool don't think along them lines but perhaps thats why they are above you in the league :o, i suppose next week your be moaning about how teams such as Stoke play :(

It's a good job that Blackpool don't think along them lines but perhaps thats why they are above you in the league :o,

Maybe, but they're punching above their weight too at the moment, like your lot...;)

Edit : & they beat you too this Season didn't they ?? :D

Edited by MSingh

It's a good job that Blackpool don't think along them lines but perhaps thats why they are above you in the league :o,

Maybe, but they're punching above their weight too at the moment, like your lot...;)

And we had maybe 30 shots in the second half of that game too.

I see a pattern emerging here.....:blink:

Fact is Singher we bring in a striker in the summer or just sell everyone and play the youth team. We'll still finish higher in the league than your lot.

Blackpool were good value for their win...your tactics yesterday went right against your own philosophy of how football should be played too as you well know. :bah:

And we had maybe 30 shots in the second half of that game too.

I see a pattern emerging here.....:blink:

Fact is Singher we bring in a striker in the summer or just sell everyone and play the youth team. We'll still finish higher in the league than your lot.

You actually had 31 in which 25 of them were outside the Penalty Area & 18 of them were blocked..:rolleyes:

& sorry, was the last sentence meant to be a joke or are you seriously going on about IF you can bring in that World Class Striker again ?? Bwahahahahahaahah Imola, listen to him, Imolllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaa...:lol: