Boss says sorry for slapping employee - but only after he is caught on CCTV

webfact

Superal

Al,i agree 100% but then we probably both come from  country's that has,and expects this kind of 'mob revenge by husband/boyfriend,even though they dont allow it. I would do exactly the same as you.

This is a personal assault.When i was married back home,my wife worked in an office in London.

My rule with her was,i would never get involved with any of her arguments with her colleagues,as long as they were on a basis that concerned her working abilities,and professionalism.One day her boss called her a "stupid cow"

That made it personal.I went to the place,and found him in his office,i grabbed him by the collar and told him that if he ever insulted my wife again,in that manner, he would end up having to stick his tooth brush up his arse to clean his teeth.Not only had i made him look cowardly,but i had embarrassed him too.

But he had learned a lesson.

But the funny thing here,is,that for a race that live on the 'face'thing and their terrible rages,you dont hear much about husbands protecting wives in these cases.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/9/2016 at 4:04 PM, allan michaud said:

It looks distinctly like he uses violence on a regular basis from the reactions of the women. Utter <deleted>. Sadly this is not exactly a one off here, or across much of Asia for that matter. Maybe it has something to do with dick size?

The only violence I saw was a bit of pushing and shoving and the last bit (about one and a half mins of the video) was blank. Have I missed something???

Disgusting yet another case of a scumbag placed in a position of power who abuses it and worst at a female.

Its all too familiar with these idiots crying n sobbing to the media after being caught with their pants down. 

What next then? Shave his head atone and make merit for his sins in a temple and all will be forgiven?

11 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I have a Thai female friend who has just quit her job because of a male colleagues behaviour!
She's worked in the customer support office of a well known large Japanese car dealership, it begins with the letter "H"

She's been there for 6 years with a good record, he was moved here from another area because of a similar occurrence).

He first established himself as the "man" in the office by using bully-boy tactics, he then started to approach her in a sexual manner

taking every opportunity to be near her, leaning over her at the desk so as to accidentally touch her etc etc, then it was asking her out for a date, followed by she should have a man like him by her side.
He got her Line id from somewhere & barraged her with mail, some of which was very obscene regarding what he would like to do.

I said to her to take her phone & show the boss at the dealership as it was hard evidence & proof of harassment, but she refused to do it, saying as a younger girl it wasn't the right thing to do... not the "Thai" way of things..

She slowly became a wreck, waking each day dreading the day ahead, eventually she left, now out of work & in financial difficulties!

He continued his barrage of torments by mailing her asking why she left & that he could take care of her!!

One evening we were out with her family & she just broke down crying, I asked her what was the problem, she showed us the latest messages on her phone, he was sending her threatening mail saying he would stalk her until she submitted to his wishes.. no need to elaborate here what they were but I'm sure you can guess!

I have a friend in the police who I asked what could we do, he agreed not to make a huge issue about it but said he would have a quiet chat with the man. 

We hatched a plan where she asked to meet him at a convenient place outside for a chat, as he arrived & sat down we both joined him at the table, my officer friend in uniform & myself as a witness.
They had a conversation where it was made very clear that the officer was speaking & he had to be quiet and listen.
The officer said that he would make sure it stopped immediately or it would go to court using the messages as evidence of harassment!

Thankfully it has ended in as much as he has stopped the messaging & has actually relocated again..

Unfortunately we are still trying to coax my friend back to normality as she is still stressed about the whole issue.

It makes me wonder how many others are treated like this in the workplace & don't have the support infrastructure to make a complaint, or indeed bosses that actually give a s**t !!

Very familar situation for my staff in my shop getting harrasses by a thai man even though she is married. But we sorted that out

9 hours ago, biplanebluey said:

The only violence I saw was a bit of pushing and shoving and the last bit (about one and a half mins of the video) was blank. Have I missed something???

Yes, there's a clear segment of him smacking her face...

The pointing is a kind of pre assault vehicle. Designed to intimidate rather than emphasise.

They should get it off television first then adapt socially. That seems to be the perverse inter-feeding process. 

Edited by optad
speelling