Minix box reformatting in pattaya

nitnoymoy

Hi I have purchased a few minix boxes for friends  that came from Phil aka Lanzalad he not in thailand at present  does  anyone know anyone else that can reformat one, that a mate from Hua hin has mailed to me in pattaya is sat on sideboard awaiting attention thanks

what exactly do you mean by "reformat"  because if you did just reformat it  the box would be pretty useless

normally after reformat you have to install an Operating System and then applications.

if you want to re flash the firmware then  have a look here  but tread carefully

http://www.minixforum.com/threads/before-proceeding-to-upgrade-to-002-firmware-please-read-this.3052/

• 1 month later...

Everyone who did get a box from my self i did offer everyone support by my forum for the minix but many just didn't bother and the forum has how to keep your box up to date with all the latest apps and it will also show you how to keep your box clean,,,,

Its like anything i can only ask and tell but its up to the customer to join and keep the box up to date.

On 1/29/2017 at 7:27 PM, lanzalad said:

Everyone who did get a box from my self i did offer everyone support by my forum for the minix but many just didn't bother and the forum has how to keep your box up to date with all the latest apps and it will also show you how to keep your box clean,,,,

Its like anything i can only ask and tell but its up to the customer to join and keep the box up to date.

I did join that, but found it non-user friendly. Perhaps I am not tech savvy enough, but the stuff I tried did not work for me.