Please help me!

3 places in 11 days seems pretty hectic.  There are several road options between Surathani and Krabi- bus, minivan, or taxi.  Travel time should be 3-6 hours.  For my money I would only go to KPG, and Krabi if I didn't like it for some reason.  Have a good trip.

See if you can still book flights to go to Surat Thani. If you like to party go to Krabi first and then KP for New Years. If you want it quieter do reverse order. From KP or Samui take Lomphaya ferry with connection directly to Krabi. Could be tough to find a place to stay those weeks. Book ahead of time or at least give yourself a full half day to walk around looking, don't arrive at night with no reservation.

So, do u think that i should go to krabi or koh samui first?

moreover, how can i travel between krabi and koh samui

You want to go to both Koh Samui and Koh Phangan – what do you aim for at Koh Phangan at Xmas-New Year, as it's also that time lots of young folks head for the extra party at the Full Moon-Party beach (this year seem to be only December 31st). Accommodation can be heavily booked, as it's peak-season. So is your whole travelling period, Dec. 22nd to Jan. 3rd, peak season at Samui and Phangan; that mean that prices can be high, and some years most places were fully booked.

Apart from the direct Bangkok Air flight mentioned above, you can take a minibus ride from Krabi to Don Sak pier, and continue by ferry or catamaran to Nathon at Koh Samui. A friend did that trip a few years ago and it was 400 baht each person, so probably around 500 baht now; they booked at a local travel service in Krabi. Total travel time, including ferry, was around 6-7 hours. A private Minibus do the trip Krabi-Don Sak for around 4500 baht, but if only a single person, it may be cheaper to fly...:whistling: 

Edited by khunPer

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on your activities. From Krabi, you can get a flight or you may take a bus and ferry combo to Koh Samui. Try searching for the time that works best for you on this ferry booking agent here www.ferrysamui.com Cheap tickets and great customer service. Also ideal to book in advance as it is the peak season and if you are organizing your travels. And yes, best to spend NYE in Koh Phangan too as it'll be livelier there compared to the other islands.