Need roofing contractor - builder in Udon Thani

ding

My wife's mother needs a roof including rafters.

It's on the highway toward Nong Han from Udon Thani.

I'm a government building & electrical inspector in America and will have to just trust the contractor and learn to "let go". So I need someone we can trust.

Should I have the builder get plans and go through the Amphur?

Does anyone know a decent builder near Udon Thani?

They do not need to start right away. I figure a good builder will be busy anyway.

My mate is over from Oz at the moment building his house he is a roofer by trade and a bloody good one. Im sure he wouldnt mind helping you out. Just PM if interested I will put you in touch with him. We both live near Udon. Cheers.

On 12/12/2016 at 10:09 AM, starky said:

My mate is over from Oz at the moment building his house he is a roofer by trade and a bloody good one. Im sure he wouldnt mind helping you out. Just PM if interested I will put you in touch with him. We both live near Udon. Cheers.

Thanks brother. I wish I could. I'm not in country presently.

But, I figure I can at least help my wonderful mother in-law by finding a good roofer.

She deserves a good roof - and re-roofs are tricky when the house is occupied. It really needs new rafters.

2 hours ago, ding said:

Thanks brother. I wish I could. I'm not in country presently.

But, I figure I can at least help my wonderful mother in-law by finding a good roofer.

She deserves a good roof - and re-roofs are tricky when the house is occupied. It really needs new rafters.

No worries bruv. What I can do is find out if the Thai guy that helped my mate is a good roofer or only hired labour. If my mate gives him a wrap I will pm you and you could pass the details on to your Mil.

• 1 month later...