Harbor Mall Ice Rink

toolpush

• 1 month later...

They were saying "at the end of the year" last year and now it's "early in the new year". There was no sign of it at all when I was there looking for the rink in December (thinking that it was already open because their website made it look like it was).

All anyone in the mall could tell us was "not yet" and "next year". 

(I was just looking again to see if there was an update and saw this thread in the Google results).

Probably just as well I didn't haul all my goalie gear over here from Canada !

4 hours ago, joepattaya1961 said:

due to this development:

I don't think they have an Ice skating rink there...just a very cold room with ice sculptures and vodka shots. (and its not really in Pattaya )

An Ice skating rink in Pattaya would be a novelty I hope they do open eventually at the Harbor Mall.

44 minutes ago, chakatee said:

Naughtily peeped through the holes a few times when I was there in the past months. I didn't notice any further changes there as when compared to 4-5 months ago.

Boldly opened the curtain a couple weeks ago and observed wet cement, tubs for mixing cement, and about 5 workers shuffling around evidently waiting for cement to dry. To preempt, we all know this means nothing and by no means dashes hopes that the area could become a discount beer bar complex.

Archived