Dress To Impress.....

ScottieD

Hi Guys,

As a first timer to Thailand in January, what is the acceptable dress for pubs and clubs in Bangers, Phuket etc.....

Would shorts a closed shoes suffice?

This has probably been asked before on ThaiVisa.com, but as a typical Aussie, I couldn't be shagged looking for it.

Your help would be appreciated.

Cheers Big Ears!

Hi Guys,

As a first timer to Thailand in January, what is the acceptable dress for pubs and clubs in Bangers, Phuket etc.....

This has probably been asked before on ThaiVisa.com, but as a typical Aussie, I couldn't be shagged looking for it.

Cheers Big Ears!

Considering your choice of an avatar, you might dress all in white and come as Colonel Sanders. :o

Hi Guys,

Cheers Big Ears!

For the most part most places could care less what you wear. (shorts/flops/tanks ect) No dress code in Phuket/Pattaya and most places in BKK. Only seen one instance of a mate being not allowed in at the Titanium Club in BKK - had shorts on and apparently if he'd been in prior to a certain time they'd care less. Safe wager for BKK is to have a some trousers/collared shirt's available just in case you happened to go to one of the stricter places. :o

Hi Guys,

Cheers Big Ears!

A red one with big sexy white boots up to the knees.

If she has big ears, I'm sorry. Its just that I needed to pursuade her.

Edited by Head Snake

You don't need a collar or trousers at 'stricter places'. Jeans and t-shirt will do.

Whatever you wear, wear something trendy.

Bloody embarrassing half the farang walking around in stuff from the 80s!

Singha Singlet/shorts/sandals with socks are spot on!!! :o

Hey don't make fun of the way I dress! :D:D

Edited by TRIPxCORE