Help With Short Paragraph

LittleLew

Thai translation

I am a long time reader (with nothing to contribute) of this site altho I have posted for years on LP as DrTraveller. Now have a problem with my impending long trip to SEA, including LOS and ask your help

I have a major food allergy that isn't well covered by the standard "Don't feed this farang any ....." cards and I need to find a willing soul who will translate two short paragraphs into Thai for me.

I have already had this done in Vietnamese, Bamar. Lao and Khmer and just need Thai.

The paragraphs are short and non-technical.

First Para

I get severely sick if I eat fish with scales or fish sauce made with fish with scale.

Please make certain that any food that I eat does not contain any of these foods as ingredients.

Also, please make certain that none of these foods touched the food that I ordered by cooking in the same wok, the same frying oil or cut with the same knife.

Thank you very much

SEPARATE PARA

I am very sick because of a reaction to some food I ate. Please take me to the nearest hospital or doctor. Thank you very much.

Thanks very much in advance for anyone who can help me.

Lew

33 days and a wake-up.

ผมเเพ้อาหารประเภท ปลา โดยเฉพาะปลาที่มีเกร็ด น้ำปลา ถ้ารับประทาน เเล้ว

จะมีอาการเเพ้อย่างรุนเเรง

กรุฌา ตรวจเช้คอาหารทุกอย่างก่อนที่จะให้ผมกิน เช้คว่าไม่มีปลาเป็นส่วนประกอบในอาหารนั้น

เเละไม่ใช้ภาชนะที่ประกอบอาหารประเภทปลามาใช้ทำอาหารให้ผมกิน อย่างเช่น หม้อ กะทะ มีด ทัพพี ช้อน ฃ้อม

ขฌะนี้ผมป่วยมากจากการเเพ้อาหาร กรุฌารีบพาผมไปหาหมอ หรือ โรงพยาบาลที่ใกล้ที่สุด

ขอบคุฌมากครับ

I hope this helps

ITR :o

Edited by In the Rai!

ผมเเพ้อาหารประเภท ปลา โดยเฉพาะปลาที่มีเกล็ด และน้ำปลา ถ้ารับประทานเเล้ว

จะมีอาการเเพ้อย่างรุนเเรง

กรุณาตรวจเช็คอาหารทุกอย่างก่อนที่จะให้ผมกิน เช็คว่าไม่มีปลาเป็นส่วนประกอบในอาหารนั้น

เเละไม่ใช้ภาชนะที่ประกอบอาหารประเภทปลามาใช้ทำอาหารให้ผมกิน อย่างเช่น หม้อ กะทะ มีด ทัพพี ช้อน ส้อม

ขณะนี้ผมป่วยมากจากการเเพ้อาหาร กรุณาช่วยรีบพาผมไปหาหมอ หรือ โรงพยาบาลที่ใกล้ที่สุด

ขอบคุฌมากครับ

I hope this helps

ITR :o

* It's hard for you to eat Thai food then coz mostly of it added fish sauce (and it made from "Pla Ka Tuk" (a fish with scale )

*It's good idea for bringing your own spoon/folk