Motorcycle headlight

Andy32

Bought a 2nd bike a little while back, and the person before me had decided to fit it with one of these trendy headlights. Almost a blue circular glow. Nice enough to look at, but doesn't do much in terms of lighting up the road. Noticed today it was flickering on and off and now won't come on at all. Guessing a loose connection or damaged somewhere. Took it down to the Honda garage. They told me they couldn't touch it as it was an after-market mod. So what is my best plan? Anyone know of anywhere genuine that can sort this out? At least to get it working again, but preferably to change the system back over to the original.

Many thanks

Is it a big bike? I will assume so since you said the Honda garage will not touch it?
Well if you tell them you want the bike back to original headlight arrangement, why not?
Try another "garage ", the guy you spoke is likely not electric minded, that's likely why he turned you away.
Almost every small bike shop pimp bikes, so I would have thought it should be easy to do.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Thanks for the replies.

It's not too big, only a cbr250. The guy at Honda(only one to speak English) wasn't sure, so he went to ask the mechanics who said no, they're not allowed to touch it.

A friend of mine called another Honda, who said they would be prepared to change it back to the original, but it would cost upwards of 8,000b, which seems a little excessive for changing the light fittings over.

Sorry, forgot to mention, I'm in BKK.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect