Thai man who raped South African English teacher arrested - he has admitted the crime

rooster59

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly wonder what happens to these rapist at the end? i mean so many incident took places, we just read about it, but want to read also about the punishment they really get if its a Thai. cause if its a foreigner its all over the press anyways.

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

Are those tattoos, or has he been run over by a 4WD?

Almost certainly 4WD tracks rendering all organs below the waist useless because yesterday he said he was unable to rise to the occasion when he took her to the fields.

7 hours ago, worgeordie said:

That must be the scumbag at the back, behind bars,

with the bright fluorescent t shirt,lets hope the time

fits the crime,just wonder if these rapists have not

done these crimes before,that were either not reported,

or not investigated by the police.

regards worgeie

Where's the pointing finger when you need it?

(Sorry Malt25 - just seen your post!)

Edited by sambum

43 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Without criticizing the woman now, but some people here really need a Thai culture course.

An ex-colleague who's always sitting on the desks of Thai teachers,  then people with their legs on tables and pointing with their feet at people.

Women in swimwear walking around in temples and other stuff foreigners should never do. 

Would any woman in America, Germany, etc....jump on a motorcycle with two drunk and unknown men on it and then sit between the two men?

I really doubt it. Now it's time to throw the first stone......

I  completely agree with the first two paragraphs of your post.

Like you I really don't want to criticise her - we don't really know the circumstances -so I reserve comment.

I hope she recovers. I hope the rapists feel the full force of the law. Rape, whatever the race of the victim, is a major problem here, and as the father of a (pretty) daughter it worries me.

48 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Without criticizing the woman now, but some people here really need a Thai culture course.

An ex-colleague who's always sitting on the desks of Thai teachers,  then people with their legs on tables and pointing with their feet at people.

Women in swimwear walking around in temples and other stuff foreigners should never do. 

Would any woman in America, Germany, etc....jump on a motorcycle with two drunk and unknown men on it and then sit between the two men?

I really doubt it. Now it's time to throw the first stone......

To a certain extent I agree.  Western foreigners here make the mistake of thinking that they are safer here than in their home countries.

On 17/12/2016 at 1:30 AM, natway09 said:

She accepted the lift & sat between them in the back.

Did her parents not teach her anything?

If you live in the countryside in Thailand you will have a feeling that everything is all right, people seem really kind, mild manner and helpful. You will feel nothing bad will happen, not in this country place. So this young girl let her guard down, poor girl.

On the top of that, the Thais are very good at putting up a false front if they wanted to. They are convincing with their smile and talk softly.

"Nong, pai nai na karp?"  "Oh, klai mak leur, nang dai na karp, par pai di qua". Where are you going Miss. Oh, that's far , you can hop on we will take you there".

This young girl probably understood some Thai language and the smile and good nature behavior put up by these 2 Thais were convincing.

To deceive people by their seemingly good nature and soft talking is second nature to the Thai people, they have always been doing this to deceive people, just that the Farangs are ignorant of this.

They could talk the birds down the tree - to put it in another word. When you are in Thailand if you open your eyes and use your intuition you will see all these very clearly, like I do. I am here warning you all Farangs. Deceit is their game, all right?

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeie

Low life POS'S I hope they get some serious time .As for the lady not to smart getting a lift from these two dirt bags...

3 hours ago, natway09 said:

She accepted the lift & sat between them in the back.

Did her parents not teach her anything?

South Africa being one of the worst countries as far as rapes go (besides murder, armed robbery etc), she probably felt safe in a "Buddhist" country...

The rape occurred at 10pm on the 9th of December.

Hmmm...that was probably believed to be a auspicious time and day for those 2 clowns who figured the woman would like being raped.....by them.....for auspicious reason of course..... in a rice field...and so romantic like.

Why has there been no statement posted about what the victim had to say about the event.

1 minute ago, gemguy said:

The usual method.

Admit your crimes and you will be made infamous

Even though violence towards women is more broadly accepted in the Thai culture (I'll probably be called a Thai basher for saying so, but I'll risk it … the underdevelopment of the Thai society and the lack of properly educating it's citizens should be common knowledge to most westerners with a bit of insight into the society and the culture, even for the apologists, especially seeing a depressingly huge amount of Thai women proclaim that their partner is in their right when battering them) , you are completely nuts if you think anyone would want 15 minutes of fame for something like this. It's a major loss of face to be connected to a crime like this.

9 hours ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeie

I hope you're right. We don't seem to get follow ups to these stories enough. I'd like to know what the sentence is when they sentence him.

3 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

I don't have to teach here for a living, so I must have done something right.

Oh, your one of those <deleted> who looks down on others based on their job?

Nice, your parents must be proud of raising such a lovely little boy. 

1 hour ago, Sirbergan said:

Even though violence towards women is more broadly accepted in the Thai culture (I'll probably be called a Thai basher for saying so, but I'll risk it … the underdevelopment of the Thai society and the lack of properly educating it's citizens should be common knowledge to most westerners with a bit of insight into the society and the culture, even for the apologists, especially seeing a depressingly huge amount of Thai women proclaim that their partner is in their right when battering them) , you are completely nuts if you think anyone would want 15 minutes of fame for something like this. It's a major loss of face to be connected to a crime like this.

Nope, if a Thai basher will criticize you, just show him your middle one.

Ya don't get that when you've been here for a few weeks, or when you holiday every year for a month, or so.

Thai culture is very superstitious and the TV rapist in usually every Thai soap opera do the so called: "soft rape". That's when the raped woman en- cramps, or just opens her hands or does anything where Thai men believe that she, the victim, wanted, or even needed it.

Not many Thai men would such a so-called "soft rape" criticize which might be the reason that Thai woman usually never stay alone with a guy in one room. 

That happened to me with a teacher at my school and she tried to explain that to me. If a woman and a man are found in one room, without anybody else they believe that they have a sexual relationship. 

The Thais who saw the victim on the motorbike, sitting between two men must have thought that she's an "easy going woman. 

Even when "educated women" who get raped fear to get killed and do not resist, they seem to believe that they needed it. 

Please watch a Thai movie and they even blur out cigarettes, but you can see a guy shooting with a gun? Okay, more people die because of lung cancer, etc, but these people grow up, watching and finally believing all that crap the TV shows suggest.

Many very young girls and women who get raped do not inform anybody and keep it to themselves. It's a very sad part of Thai society and most cops are men who mostly don't understand English. A difficult part for a foreign woman to explain what happened to her. 

The Thai guy after such a rape will clear his crime by a visit to his local temple. Too many things what foreigners are doing, for example, the maybe a little bit too horny and stupid foreign woman/girl who enjoyed that people could watch when she gave another for her unknown farang a blow job. It seems that that gave her the kick and Thais the feeling that all of them are like this woman?

Even when Thailand seems to be a country with sexually very open minded people, there're certain things you should never do.

Call me a pervert now, but the guy who sat right behind her had his thingy right at her ass.

It's like all the freaks who dress their 4-year-old kids like they'd be adults, almost wearing nothing and having so much makeup which makes all the pedophiles very happy.

The rape of kids is something that's sometimes caused by their own and so stupid parents who like to win 1,000 baht in a beauty competition. These people are really sick, as sick as the rapist.

They might have gotten their ideas from American kiddie beauty shows and I believe that a mom dressing her little child like an adult whore is pretty sick minded. 

If an educated mom doesn't understand that and dresses her child like an adult bar girl, it doesn't seem to be an appropriate move. 

No female teacher at my school would sit on a motorbike with two unknown and drunk guys. Not even with one drunk <deleted>.  Now please go ahead and call me a rapist, I'm open to all. 

Edited by lostinisaan

11 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

White skinned women beware!
Is this article real or a joke? I've never heard of any Thai calling me white skinned man. It's foreigner or 'farang'. God knows what they call other races? Yellow skinned Chinese? Black skinned Africans? Brown skinned Indians?

To fill you in. We are falang,  paksida, gluay, sat, hien, and various other, more obscure insulting slurs. Africans are negro, chocolate, kon dam etc. Indians, I'm not sure of , but it's bound to be something quite unpleasant. Mmm, lovely place.........

34 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

To fill you in. We are falang,  paksinda, gluay, sat, hien, and various other, more obscure insulting slurs. Africans are negro, chocolate, kon dam etc. Indians, I'm not sure of , but it's bound to be something quite unpleasant. Mmm, lovely place.........

I think overt racism Is more evident In Asian countries than any western country.  I've lived and worked In a few, and I think Japan and Malaysia would be candidatesfor # 1 & 2.

49 minutes ago, Jeremy50 said:

To fill you in. We are falang,  paksida, gluay, sat, hien, and various other, more obscure insulting slurs. Africans are negro, chocolate, kon dam etc. Indians, I'm not sure of , but it's bound to be something quite unpleasant. Mmm, lovely place.........

Mmmm, you don't know what Thais call Indians yet are trying to give us a Thai lesson. "kaek" is the general term , which also means 'guest'. 

Speak for yourself but I am certainly not the words you are trying to say we are.

4 hours ago, Mansell said:

Remember rape is usually a crime of violence against women, about control. Not usually really about sex, more about power. Angry men venting their anger on women. Read something today about people and violence. Educated people usually direct their anger against themselves, hence suicide. The not so intelligent direct their anger against others. That is why we see a lot of shootings in America directed at family, or against unknown people. Makes sense.

Educated is not the opposite of not so intelligent.

3 hours ago, JAG said:

I really doubt it

Would 2 drunk guys on a motorbike in the US or Germany ask any woman (known or unknown) for a ride - I really doubt it...

Its all about culture so yes - a education is needed on both sides....;)

4 hours ago, gemguy said:

The rape occurred at 10pm on the 9th of December.

Hmmm...that was probably believed to be a auspicious time and day for those 2 clowns who figured the woman would like being raped.....by them.....for auspicious reason of course..... in a rice field...and so romantic like.

Why has there been no statement posted about what the victim had to say about the event.

I have been scratching my head reading this for 2 minutes. I doubt anyone likes to be raped. why even go as far to mention the word Romantic and I think this woman has done enough coming forward and outing these guy. they were caught within 10 days her information was vital and has likely prevented further cases. what else do you need to know?

Edited by Rc2702
Crappy keyboard