With the crankshaft RnR what is the going rate or fire sale for the CB CBR 300s?

Rhys

Firesale price? Normally people talk about firesale prices when a company is a the edge of bankruptcy, which is with Honda absolutely not the case. So the suggested prices for the Honda CBR300R is around 133,000 THB and the CB300F is around 126,000 THB. The small-capacity motorcycles from Honda have no fixed sales price so it depends on the dealer how much it will cost...

Second hand they are up for 50K plus.  New , with so many better bikes available , i cant see many being sold at any price , due to the ongoing problems. Honda needs to throw away these designs , and start from scratch. They are capable of a half decent bike , if they put their mind to it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Happy Grumpy said:

They don't half drop their value quickly.

You see them for 70k baht on the classifieds. 

That is the secondhand price. Firesale meaning is

1. a sale of goods remaining after the destruction of commercial premises by fire.
    • a sale of goods or assets at a very low price, typically when the seller is facing bankruptcy.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DLang said:

I think he's pointing out how quickly these Thai made Hondas lose their value.

Buy a Thai made Honda for 130,000thb today, in 2 years time it will be worth 70,000thb, if you can find somebody to buy it.

Yep !!   better off buying private S/h depending on what you buy or want IMO and can still find it difficult to sell,  someone wanted me to offer my bike near 140k so l'm keeping it. :thumbsup:

I agree that the secondhand value of the Honda CB(R)300 is currently very low. I expect that the whole Honda brand will suffer, as we gearing up to another major recall of Thai made motorcycles for the Honda MSX125 and Forza 300 regarding the fuel pump. The same fuel-pump used in several other Honda motorcycles... so maybe even more problems on the horizon....

Edited by Richard-BKK
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Rhys said:

...thus all said and done... 60K... for a primo 300!

Good price.

How many Km?

There was a Er-6n (the modern 2012+ model) listed for 90k last week. Couldn't sell it. Finally the used bike market has become somewhat normal. Simply due to the amount out there nowadays.

If going for a used smaller bike - smaller than the 650 series, I think I would go for a used Ninja 300. They might be down to 90k baht already. Haven't looked.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2561 at 9:17 PM, Happy Grumpy said:

Good price.

How many Km?

There was a Er-6n (the modern 2012+ model) listed for 90k last week. Couldn't sell it. Finally the used bike market has become somewhat normal. Simply due to the amount out there nowadays.

If going for a used smaller bike - smaller than the 650 series, I think I would go for a used Ninja 300. They might be down to 90k baht already. Haven't looked.

The bike has 58K...   But I'm locking it up so the wife can't have it rolled away..

• Haha 1

Any advice on where to find used motorcycles? In or around Ubon? Proper bikes, not Honda wave rubbish etc.

Anytime I mention buying second hand I get looked at as if I had just crawled out of a swamp. Maybe because I am white and supposed to be rich.

Having sold my R1 and Speed Triple in the UK, I was looking for something decent but have come to the conclusion that a Honda CB650F is about as sporty as I need here.