Police announce Xmas and New Year drug crackdown - but it's inside rather than out!

webfact

Police announce Xmas and New Year drug crackdown - but it's inside rather than out!

p5.jpg

Picture: Sanook

BANGKOK: -- Drugs Suppression police have announced a big drug crackdown for the festive season - inside prisons.

Sommai Kongwisaisuk said yesterday that a large force is being mobilized to "seal off" and eradicate drug activity in prisons in Bangkok and upcountry.

Some 252 officers will be carrying out the checks and raids at prisons like Klong Prem and Bangkok Special Prison reported sanook.com.

The operation is part of a national drugs suppression drive. Sommai said that 466,000 Ya Ba pills, 4 kilos of cocaine, Ice, Krathom leaves, pressed ganja and guns had been taken into evidence in 12 cases since Monday.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-12-22

Yawn.

The local news is full of stupid statements, nonsensical crackdowns, pointless warrants and bail for convicted murderers. 

Thailand is rapidly descending from a 3rd world country to a 4th world cartoon.

Don't believe a single word of the news anymore unless you see it with your own eyes.

Wow what attention grabbing headlines. But they are taking the easy way out. It will be much easier to find the drugs in the jails then out on the streets. So they can get credits for a job well done. Not so easy on the streets. What a load of xxxx

4 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Let em have a little fun. Time in prison passes slowly. You already have the locked up so what is the big deal. You have already rained on their parade by locking them up. Bit of overkill. So a low life is lost now and then whats the big deal. 

So, they should give them drugs?  How about free massages and sex? 

Homer Simpson D'oh.gif

1 hour ago, Redline said:

So, they should give them drugs?  How about free massages and sex? 

Homer Simpson D'oh.gif

Not give them drugs being the clever buggers they are I am sure they have incoming pipelines. I am sure the massages and sex are prevalent now especially if your a little guy (incoming) and a big guy (on the inside) waiting to romance you. He will no doubt make you an offer you can't refuse. There would be a 99.9% chance that you will become somebody's bit*h

4 kg of coke?    In small batches or one cell?   I'm not sure but is a dose less than a gram? M maybe even .1 gram?   So that's 40,000 doses?  What is the going rate on the outside?  Inside?    That's some corruption temptation.  

15 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Not give them drugs being the clever buggers they are I am sure they have incoming pipelines. I am sure the massages and sex are prevalent now especially if your a little guy (incoming) and a big guy (on the inside) waiting to romance you. He will no doubt make you an offer you can't refuse. There would be a 99.9% chance that you will become somebody's bit*h

I'm sure I would be sent to make the rounds