quality air con repair

rodknock

had new air con installed 4-5 months ago. leaks water.

they came 3 times and blew out the condensation line and the a/c still leaks. a/c is clean

it is a new samsung unit.

i empty 2-3 buckets of water a day.

can   some one recommend a repair co or person. i am in the on-nut area of Bangkok.

thanks

If the Airconditioner is producing water from somewhere other than the condensation line then you have a problem - sorry, I cant suggest any good repair Company however.

On the other hand if the water is coming only from the condensation line and, in your installation, that line discharges into a bucket there is nothing wrong with the Airconditioner, as mentioned all Units produce quite large volumes of water. That said it's very strange to have the condensation line terminate in a bucket; it's far more common - and sensible - to have it discharge outside the house so the water simply drips onto the garden or a balcony whatever.

Patrick

If you bought a Samsung air conditioner from an authorized Samsung Dealer in Thailand you will received great service from Samsung itself. They have a series of service centers in Bangkok and throughout Thailand. I own a couple of Samsung air conditioners in Buriram Province and I found the repair technicians who came during the warranty period to our home to be trained in a proper manner. They solved the problems in one trip. The phone number of the service centers is on the glossy sales brochures for Samsung Air Conditioners. 

• 3 months later...

Why are you having to empty a bucket? If the drain line is at the correct fall and vented outside this should be a very easy self fix. Not sure what the actual problem is here as the units dont leak water they produce water as a by product which is normal

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk