non 'o' for uk state pensioner,

presently getting non 'o' 90 days being uk state pensioner with no assetts. just returned from successful savanakhet run no problems,unlike two farange and 4 aseans ahead of me.

anyway on presenting all my lovely paperwork ,after usual perusal i was nicely informed that i can get a multi non 'o'

1,is this possible

2,would this be financially benificialnoting my status above.

and 3 .how much time would each renewal,i mean new visanot 90 day report ,give me.

again my thanks in advance.

multi non would mean when you enter Thailand you would be stamped in for 90 days, really 89 because the day you stamp in counts.

You would need to leave Thailand every 89/90 days and re-enter again getting 89/90 days.

Just before the last day of validity of the visa you do leave and enter again, get another 90 days making the visa last 15 months.

I've been doing it for years.. Check other threads on TV as some land crossing don't allow it.

Best to fly out fly in if you go with the multi O

54 minutes ago, beavenlen said:

and 3 .how much time would each renewal,i mean new visanot 90 day report ,give me.

A Non O multi is valid for entry until one year from date of issue.

And as above post describes you could get (almost) 15 months out of it when last using it before expiry.

There is no 90 day report for this type of stay as you have to leave and re-enter (border run) no later than 90 days from last entry.

13 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

A Non O multi is valid for entry until one year from date of issue.

And as above post describes you could get (almost) 15 months out of it when last using it before expiry.

There is no 90 day report for this type of stay as you have to leave and re-enter (border run) no later than 90 days from last entry.

Except at Poipet at the moment and a couple on the Myanmar border.

I suggest the OP asks for the best border run (from his place) when he has such a Non O multi.

From Bangkok indeed a one day return flight to Kuala Lumpur (planned ahead) might proof not more expensive than one these crazy dangerous minivan rides.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, beavenlen said:

presently getting non 'o' 90 days being uk state pensioner with no assetts. just returned from successful savanakhet run no problems,unlike two farange and 4 aseans ahead of me.

anyway on presenting all my lovely paperwork ,after usual perusal i was nicely informed that i can get a multi non 'o'

So Savanakhet will issue multi entry non 'o' to UK pensioners

What paperwork did you submit?

How much did it cost?

I am a UK pensioner and have always received my multi entry non 'o' from Cardiff.

Cardiff no longer issue multi entry non o visas since November. I can only get one from London Embassy.

OP - so would I be correct in inferring that, in addition to their usual paperwork, you merely presented Savannakhet with your most recent DWP letter (which could, of course, be several years old thanks to our state pensions here in LOS being frozen for ever and a day)?

On 12/23/2016 at 0:40 PM, Tim16 said:
On 12/22/2016 at 0:55 PM, beavenlen said:

So Savanakhet will issue multi entry non 'o' to UK pensioners

What paperwork did you submit?

How much did it cost?

I am a UK pensioner and have always received my multi entry non 'o' from Cardiff.

Cardiff no longer issue multi entry non o visas since November. I can only get one from London Embassy.

Can anyone confirm that they have received a multi entry non 'o' in Savanakhet with just proof of receiving UK State Pension?

Edited by Tim16

On 12/23/2016 at 6:32 PM, beavenlen said:

thank you guys very helpful,, i will investigate the flight route see if viable,,of course cash is the deciding factor, anyone know if i can do this at mae sot which will be my nearest border post. 

Yes you can exit and re enter at Mae Sot.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/959280-mae-sot-visa-border-run/

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:42 PM, OJAS said:

OP - so would I be correct in inferring that, in addition to their usual paperwork, you merely presented Savannakhet with your most recent DWP letter (which could, of course, be several years old thanks to our state pensions here in LOS being frozen for ever and a day)?

Good question!

Yes basically,,i tend to give them as much as i have ,,yellow book ,, my land ladies blue book , her id,,all photo copies,, my five year old pension letter,, photo copied and translated,, my passport photo copied usual way,, my uk bank statement photocopied and translated,,,,since last run i have aquired my thai, pink id card so that will be included next time,, most of this not needed,, but they get anyway,,shows i am good little farange,,ha ha.. of course next time i will have my multi entry and expect no problems..