Christmas Dinner ?

Macthehat

unfortunately unless your family is very westernised  ( food wise)  they probably will not enjoy

i talk from experience    unless its  boiled/fried  with chilli on top.  Possibly what would look delicious looking to you    will not appeal to them   therefore killing their taste buds        and any hope of liking it    sorry in my observations only 

1 hour ago, Lamkyong said:

unfortunately unless your family is very westernised  ( food wise)  they probably will not enjoy

i talk from experience    unless its  boiled/fried  with chilli on top.  Possibly what would look delicious looking to you    will not appeal to them   therefore killing their taste buds        and any hope of liking it    sorry in my observations only 

Yes I understand what you mean , don't think I would have that problem as the Mrs has tried before ....still her preference would be Thai food any day . thanks for the advise though .

10 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Hong Kong Garden,Sisaket has a traditional English Xmas Dinner (Turkey,Ham, in blankets, roast tats, veg, Xmas pud, mince pies) . Suggest you book today though!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers , 

37 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Hong Kong Garden,Sisaket has a traditional English Xmas Dinner (Turkey,Ham,pigs in blankets, roast tats, veg, Xmas pud, mince pies) . Suggest you book today though!!!!

Would this be the hotel/ cantonese restaurant Hong Kong Garden ? just looking for the address and number and came across their Facebook page .

A

On 24/12/2016 at 4:08 PM, DILLIGAD said:

Not a hotel, just home cooked/smoked food in the restaurant/garden.
Speak to Peter the owner to book. See you there!

Sent from my iPhone using 

Tried everywhere for a phone number for The Hong Kong Garden and was only able to find the Facebook page which hadn't a phone number....wasn't sure if it was the same place you mentioned as it was advertised as a Cantonese restaurant/ hotel on the Facebook page  ...anyways went and found the same place only to be told (as you said ) I needed to book in advance . I spoke with the guy and explained I couldn't get a number to contact them beforehand , he seemed surprised and apologised . 

Not and easy place to find or contact for the first timers ...ah well theres always next year :(

Screenshot_20161225-171945.png

Tried everywhere for a phone number for The Hong Kong Garden and was only able to find the Facebook page which hadn't a phone number....wasn't sure if it was the same place you mentioned as it was advertised as a Cantonese restaurant/ hotel on the Facebook page  ...anyways went and found the same place only to be told (as you said ) I needed to book in advance . I spoke with the guy and explained I couldn't get a number to contact them beforehand , he seemed surprised and apologised . 
Not and easy place to find or contact for the first timers ...ah well theres always next year [emoji20]

Screenshot_20161225-171945.thumb.png.86d43a0ccb9c31313d5d04d0a7d977f9.png

This is what I see on FB under 'info'
Sorry you missed a nice meal with all the trimmings.
37e7869a12d7ac6cb5a5c8121aedf404.jpg

39 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

This is what I see on FB under 'info'
Sorry you missed a nice meal with all the trimmings.
37e7869a12d7ac6cb5a5c8121aedf404.jpg

Yea the food looks good , I'm now licking my lips looking at the photos lol

Not sure why I can't see any contact details . I can't even see the "info" option on the Facebook page . I tried looking on my tablet and phone and was only able to see directions but no phone number or email address .

This is what the Facebook page looks like using Google Chrome . 

not to worry thanks for your time though :)

Screenshot_20161226-112151.png

Archived