Thailand To Nz

Billfo

I'm going to be in Thailand most, if not all of 2007, I've been looking at going to NZ to visit my brother but all the airlines I check are really expensive, does anyone know if booking a flight in Thailand would be cheaper than doing it here (England) or on the net?

I'd preferably like to fly into Christchurch but it wouldn't be a prob getting a flight from Auckland to Christchurch.

Thanks

I'm going to be in Thailand most, if not all of 2007, I've been looking at going to NZ to visit my brother but all the airlines I check are really expensive, does anyone know if booking a flight in Thailand would be cheaper than doing it here (England) or on the net?

I'd preferably like to fly into Christchurch but it wouldn't be a prob getting a flight from Auckland to Christchurch.

Thanks

Personally, I think the flight ticket prices, Bangkok-Auckland are jolly good value.

For example, EMIRATES economy return is just 19,000 baht + charges.

When you consider that the distance is 7441 miles one way, then I would say book your ticket in Thailand.

If you want to head on to Christchurch, you can easily tranfer to Auckland domestic and the flights are every hour for 70 quid one way top price.

Edited by libya 115

Thanks

Never been there but this is the link to the company which advertises in the banner at the top of the "Visas and migration to other countries forum" on this site. Should give you an idea but looks more expensive than quoted above.

http://www.saveflights.com/country/newzealand.html

Presumably you want to return to Thailand from NZ so a 'round the world' ticket with stopovers is no good.