Ok..i'm Sorry

Junglejerk

ohh..from the thread you made right? "spank thread"

good boy.. if you 're being naughty again,you will be spanked by me :o

:D

So, if she ignore my phone call. what do you think how she feel.. (I don't know how to ask)

I just think that I did a big mistake..

You may have done it right after all.

A wise woman said "women cannot tell the difference between love and hate" Meaning: If you are in her head because she is crazy for you or if you are in her head because she is angry at you, she may confuse the angryness with love.

Just check out all the chick flicks. It always starts with the women having disdain for some guy. Then... about 2 hours later, they are macking in bed happily ever til the morning.

1 week. Go back and apologize. Then make it up to her. Someway. Somehow.

The only wrench in this theory is she likes some other guy. That or she thinks you are a w(sp)anker.

Cheers. and good luck.

You may have done it right after all.

A wise woman said "women cannot tell the difference between love and hate" Meaning: If you are in her head because she is crazy for you or if you are in her head because she is angry at you, she may confuse the angryness with love.

Just check out all the chick flicks. It always starts with the women having disdain for some guy. Then... about 2 hours later, they are macking in bed happily ever til the morning.

1 week. Go back and apologize. Then make it up to her. Someway. Somehow.

The only wrench in this theory is she likes some other guy. That or she thinks you are a w(sp)anker.

Cheers. and good luck.

Thanks, I'll share an update..BTW..today we have lunch together :o but we didn't talk about this matter yet. I'll wait a bit more and then see how she feel.

So, how'd the lunch go?

hi, its me.. back to share story with all of you who want to read something..just something.

To answer 'Kayo' - the lunch went well.. she smile more and talk more.

Last night I went to see my friend at the bar on Sukhumvit Rd.. I call her out but she said its late at night..even I say there are many people with me..I just want to see her and dance..you know.

I don't know why but I feel like there is something wrong, normally she like to go out with me..but after that s...ank then she is very quiet.

Today I didn't see her 'cause she go out for work the whole day.. I think I will ask her out again for tomorrow night and talk about this story to make things clear...for us.

She is very good friend, helpfull, kind, funny, caring, smart etc. wow I think I can write a book about her.. well she is not that beautiful but I think she look great.

Well..I know.. even my friend say..I'm talking about her the whole time..too much. thats a sign of love..when you talking about someone very often. Really??

Maybe because of this matter (a s_ank matter) happened so I think too much, worry too much because I don't want to loose her though.

here is a good place to talk about this, I can't handle my friend sometime when he say.. y do you care so much for TG!.. :o thats not fare

Cool dude.

:o

Listen, you've had a good lunch, but want to take care okay.

It's not all forgotten just because of one good lunch.

Take your time, give her her space, don't get all "stalker" on her now, just because you've had a good lunch.

Maybe wait a week or two, ask her out again. then again.. slowly slowly.

With time, when she feels she can trust you again, you will succeed.

'kayo'

Cool dude.

:o

Listen, you've had a good lunch, but want to take care okay.

It's not all forgotten just because of one good lunch.

Take your time, give her her space, don't get all "stalker" on her now, just because you've had a good lunch.

Maybe wait a week or two, ask her out again. then again.. slowly slowly.

With time, when she feels she can trust you again, you will succeed.

'kayo'

Wisten Wabbit...A good Wunch of Wettuce a Carwot Doesn't fix everything all he's looking for is good Wooting..

A Wabbit like you could give a few pointetrs,, should the mood grab you hey ????

Be a nice Wabbit and tell him how to get the best from his Doe !!!!

Find the title of either of these tracks if that the casePick either one of the following two title

----I saw her today at the reception, glass of wine in her hand....

or

----oh... yeah... I hear you talking, when I',m on the street.. .your mouth don't move, but I can hear you speak...

well in that case either a visit to PPong, or just stay home and a have a good :o

Thank you to all of you, share with me here.

After awhile..I think I better stop talking about this thing, because..I don't want to get to deep in a feeling..just TG who don't understand me sometime..and just me who also don't understand TG sometime.

I think I better do what I feel ok as long as its not hurting people. She is adult and I know she will understand who I am.

Instead of let her control my brain I'll do it myself.

Thanks.

Thank you to all of you, share with me here.

After awhile..I think I better stop talking about this thing, because..I don't want to get to deep in a feeling..just TG who don't understand me sometime..and just me who also don't understand TG sometime.

I think I better do what I feel ok as long as its not hurting people. She is adult and I know she will understand who I am.

Thanks.

You said two things I strongly and passionately agree with there Junglejerk. :o:D

just me who also don't understand TG sometime.

I think I better do what I feel ok as long as its not hurting people.