Apply for Extension of Stay in Bangkok from Non-O based on Marriage

I was issued a 1 year multiple entry at Savannakhet in late October.  I'm ready to apply for an extension of stay.  I've been reading that a TM7 is required as well as the following:  (Copied from another post here)

Copy of data page of your Passport

Copy of Thai Visa page in Passport

Copy of Arrival and Departure card

Letter from your Embassy confirming your monthly and annual income (if applying for marriage Visa extension based on having income of 40,000baht minimum per month)

Copy of Marriage Certificate

Copy of Kor Ror 2 document from Ampur confirming details on Marriage certificate are true

Copy of House book

Copy of Wife's Thai ID card

Photos of Self, Wife inside home, and outside home showing house number (I took many photos in all rooms of house, and outside and let Officer select what he wanted! Too much is always better..!)

3 Photos of applicant, 6x4cm size, Passport style

Map showing location of family home. (I used Google Map satellite view, superimposing photo of our home, arrowed to aerial view of our house and land on Google map. Officer liked this!)

I have a few questions:

1. I'm going to apply based on income, not money in the bank.   Is an income letter from the U.S. embassy enough?  I work for a company out of Singapore and they will generate a letter for me as well.  I'm well over the 40k a month.

2. It's been more than 60 days since my Non-O was issued.  Can I apply now?  I've left and returned to Thailand multiple times since then if that matters.

3.  My wife and I live in Bangkok and rent an apartment.  The lease is in her name.  I know that I need a copy of her blue book and ID card which are both out of Si Saket.  

4.  My marriage certificate as well as the documents from MFA are over 10 years old.  Do I need anything new from the Amphur or MFA?  I notice the post above mentions a Kor Ror 2.  Not sure what that is.

5.  Where do I go to apply?  The immigration office on Chaeng Watthana?  Do I need to make an appointment or just show up?

1. They will accept the income affidavit from the embassy. They will ask for no further proof.

2. You can apply for the extension during the last 45 days of your most recent 90 entry from the visa. You are extending your permit to stay not your visa.

3. You will need a copy of of the rental agreement for the apartment with signed copies of the owners house book and ID card attached.

4. The Kor Ror  marriage registry was done when you registered your marriage. Your wife can easily get a print out of it from any Amphoe or Khet by showing her ID card and paying 20 baht. You will need nothing more from an Amphe or the MFA.

5. If you have a address for Bangkok you will apply for the extension at Chaeng Wattana immigration. No appointment is needed.

You will get a under consideration stamp after your application is accepted with a report back date 30 days the date the application was done. If you need to travel within those 30 days you will need a re-entry permit for them.

My general list of required documents and etc is here: Marriage Extension Requirements.pdf

14 minutes ago, daboyz1 said:

One other quick question. I travel every other week for work which means I'll never be at the last 45 days of my most recent 90 day stamp. Can I use the first stamp when I entered after receiving the non o from Laos?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

It has to be your current 90 day entry not your first. The only way you could apply for the extension would be to get a re-entry permit to keep your current 90 day entry valid.

Since you already have a multiple entry visa I think your best option may be to continue using it instead of getting an extension.