Safety shoes

Becker

If this is for a job, does your employer not provide the relevant PPE?

I have boots, hi-viz and hard hats coming out of my ears. Much still in the original packaging (I happen to like my own Redwings and UK standard lid).

@ Crossy...i understand bringing back some decent work boots from jobs.... but why would you collect hard hats / high viz vests ???... think there's a name for that :passifier:

to the op... i bought some work 'shoes' in home pro in big c extra building a couple years ago (imports)... i dont know where you can get good selection of proper brand workboots in pattaya thou >

Edited by William Osborne

thanks for that, am i missing something coz i don't see anyway to purchase of that website?

Good selection if it's all in stock? or would they need to order?

Thanks.

Give them a call first as sometimes they might not have the stock and then take a drive there. Only 15 mins from Pattaya.

5 minutes ago, DMC1 said:

Give them a call first as sometimes they might not have the stock and then take a drive there. Only 15 mins from Pattaya.

Yeah, i don't live in Pattaya but will give them a call anyway, perhaps they deliver?

Unusual nowadays not to be able to purchase straight from the website.

1 hour ago, JaiLai said:

thanks for that, am i missing something coz i don't see anyway to purchase of that website?

Good selection if it's all in stock? or would they need to order?

Thanks.

You can give Pady a call her English is very good and she is on the ball with the items, or drop her a mail with what you are after.

[email protected]

I live in Ubon and after i paid the invoice, she sent the package by TNT to my home. The service provided was excellent.

4 minutes ago, Isan Farang said:

You can give Pady a call her English is very good and she is on the ball with the items, or drop her a mail with what you are after.

[email protected]

I live in Ubon and after i paid the invoice, she sent the package by TNT to my home. The service provided was excellent.

ok - excellent, thank you.

I'll give here a call after NY, all the best for 2017.

Leeden Thailand on the Sukhumvit before the Laem Chabang flyover - if you are driving from Pattaya. This is where we get our PPE footwear from.

Edit: As per link posted above

That's where I bought my Redwings composite toed boots, size13W. They had them and the 12's, 12's proving to be sized a little small. Large place, I suspect they have a lot of stock, although I didn't get past the showroom.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect