Storage

mr.buffalo

I would appreciate some input and comments from TV people about opening a storage facility here in Pattaya. My intention would be to rent a large buillding/yard with an office and secure area for safety deposit boxes. I will cater for the motorbike you bought and want to store for three months until you come back, safety deposit boxes for some of your ill gotten gains, if you have to leave your 4x4 somewhere secure while you attend your court case in UK or even the buffalo you bought your g/f who no longer loves you.

How would I do market research to see if it would be viable ? How many palms would I have to grease as I am of the notion of a fair day's pay for a fair day's work so I am reluctant to grease without some work being done.

I could buy a van and if the customer needed furniture or such like storing I will pick up and deliver as well.

Where could I look for suitable premises and how much do security guards cost? Anothe factor will be CCTV.

I look forward to some views and pitfalls and I am sure I will be able to sift through the chaff and the wheat.

A bigger investment, but I think there would be a demand for an American style storage facility where there are rows and rows of seperate compartments of different sizes, like mini shop houses, where you put in your stuff and keep the key and can actually drive up to them to access as you like.

Very private like. Mainly for household goods.

Does such a thing exist here already?

Edited by Jingthing