True Vision Schedule NFL

junglechef

Anyone one knows if there is a on-line schedule for True Vision Cable TV 

Interested in NFL, if anyone is feeling charitable I'd appreciate to know what games are on tomorrow. It will be listed on the on-screen guide on TV. 

I just had a look, pushed GUIDE on my remote and scrolled over to the right and looks like at 01:00 on channel 668 is the Patriots / Dolphins game.  At 04:30 on 668 is Saints / Falcons.

Channel 666 just says that at 01:00 2016/2017 HD Regular season, at 04:30 2016/2017 HD Regular season, guess they haven't made their mind up yet who will be shown. 

Channel 666 at 08:30 2016/2017 HD Regular season ( I think this one will be Packers / Lions).

1 hour ago, metisdead said:

I just had a look, pushed GUIDE on my remote and scrolled over to the right and looks like at 01:00 on channel 668 is the Patriots / Dolphins game.  At 04:30 on 668 is Saints / Falcons.

Channel 666 just says that at 01:00 2016/2017 HD Regular season, at 04:30 2016/2017 HD Regular season, guess they haven't made their mind up yet who will be shown. 

Channel 666 at 08:30 2016/2017 HD Regular season ( I think this one will be Packers / Lions).

Thanks, my issue is that my box died and I'm borrowing one tonight and at the same time planning a family bike ride tomorrow so wanted to schedule around the games I want to see :smile: (I know I have a very busy and difficult life!!)

2 minutes ago, metisdead said:

RIP to your box.

Good luck on seeing the games you are looking for. 

Feel like looking what time the Pats game will be replayed?

(I'll consider it a wedding present ((I got hitched on Wednesday)) 

23 minutes ago, metisdead said:

Replays on 666 start at 13:30, truevisions isn't saying who they're showing though,  and then again at 18:30 and another at 21:30. 

Best wishes on your getting hitched!

Happy New Years to you and the whole Metisdead Family :smile: