Can you help me with my research?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:52 pm    Post subject: Can you help me with my research project? Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post Report Post

Hello! 

Greetings from Japan. Briefly, I am doing research into university student misbehavior and would like to know the perceptions of my colleagues in Thailand. 

To be specific, I am interested in what students do that irritates university teachers. My goal is to compare the results from various countries (Japan, South Korea, China, Thailand to start) and try to see if any patterns develop. 

If you have time and are teaching in a university, please complete my survey at Survey Monkey. It should only take 3-5 minutes and would help me a lot. Also, please pass on the message to others. The more who take my survey, the better the results. When I am finished, I'll post the results here so that everyone can see. 

Thanks very much, and a Happy New Year to everyone! 

Regards; 

Hanaguma

Survey link:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5J29Z7W

I think you would get better results if you translated your questions into Thai and only asked Thai teachers unless you are only targeting international programs in each country. In that case you should specify in your paper the results are not indicative of the country's overall university programs but rather the smaller proportion of international programs in the country.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Archived