My Philippines nightmare.

I suppose we all take what we have for granted, I know I did, a lesson to be learnt.

Can you believe, I actually got sick of Thailand "YES" and went in search of a Pinay bride, I found the bride but her country?? A toilet. [emoji30][emoji30]. Sorry.

"""""Tip"""""" find a life in Thailand.

I was lucky, I had my mrs move here. (Pattaya) if you get fed up of the proverbial Thai, don't try to live In the Philippines, if you value your mentality, stick with Thailand. Sorry those lads that are doing their rip in Philippines. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

By Philippines do you mean Manila/AC or the "Real" Philippines (Davao, Bohol, Boracay, Palawan, even parts of Cebu are completely different).

Nb I'm not disagreeing with you, I've always preferred the Filipinas but my gf of 7 years has no desire to move to Thailand so we already have a house in Kapalong (2 hrs north of Davao) & I'm looking for something in Thailand so we can split our time (or split up, love the Philippines but not living there full time) when I leave Singapore in March 2018.

By Philippines do you mean Manila/AC or the "Real" Philippines (Davao, Bohol, Boracay, Palawan, even parts of Cebu are completely different).

Nb I'm not disagreeing with you, I've always preferred the Filipinas but my gf of 7 years has no desire to move to Thailand so we already have a house in Kapalong (2 hrs north of Davao) & I'm looking for something in Thailand so we can split our time (or split up, love the Philippines but not living there full time) when I leave Singapore in March 2018.

Hope this doesn't seem callous mate but, I'm actually relieved I'm not the only one to of experienced this dreadful country.

My mrs is awaiting her passport and she'll be in Thailand (Hopefully, don't trust things running smoothly over there)

The whole country I am referring to but mostly Samar. You need to put your foot down buddy, I would. I would buy s house over there mate, I had a small bungalow built for her mother and that's my commitment. You can't even go for a pee without getting tapped on the shoulder for 5 peso. I hate the Philippines with a vengeance mate. Many reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Sorry you had such a bad experience & I have had similar in AC, Manila & a little bit in parts of Cebu so do know what you mean.

In my gf's defense, she wants us to stay in Singapore so by saying no to Thailand thinks we'll do that but when she understands that's not an option she'll come around, can't blame her really, we're not married so she wouldn't have any security if I was to pick up with somebody else.

Asianscouser eh? I'm a Warrington lad myself :)