5 A-side/indoor Football Leagues?

Jonson83

Im going back to Thailand in a couple months and i'll be staying for a quite a while and would love to play footy.Im happy playing either 11 a-side or 5-side football.Although i do prefer the latter.

So im just wondering if there are many places to play indoor?.I saw some pictures posted on this forum that showed some indoor teams.Im assuming this is in BKK? What about Chiang mai? Any there?

Thanks

Hi m8,thanx for the response.

I wont be spending that much time in BKK,wont really have time to play.But is this 'futsal' popular around thailand?

About the actual game.Is it basically 5-aside footy but more skill is expected? If it is.I think id probably be better off playing 11-aside as i am only capable of playing 3 postions.GK...and to a lesser extent Centre back or centre forward. :o

Anyway thnx for the info,ill keep it in mind when im next in BKK.

Futsal is very good for most players. It gives the players more playing time and more touches on the ball rather than the 11 aside this is good for idividual and team passing traning :o anyway let me know if ur in bangkok and we will invite you to 1 of our training session :D

Since ur playing as a goalkeeper why not try out for our 11aside footballt team :D we sure do need a goalkeeper too :D

cheers

tytus

http://www.sunbeltunited.com

Edited by tytus