Clip of farangs fighting in Pattaya McDonald’s goes viral for no reason at all (VIDEO)

webfact

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, ffaarraanngg said:

Crikey have you ever eaten Thai KFC, i have about a decade ago on 2 occasions the 2nd time only to confirm the first occasions was as bad as i thought.

It was so memorably bad i wrote about it a decade later on Thaivisa.

More likely to see vomiters than fighters.

I agree 100%. I could not believe it when I went to a KFC.it was deffo the worst chicken I've ever seen.i binned it and won't be going there again.im now mentally scarred for life.

On 1/5/2017 at 10:20 AM, SKguy said:

I've often wondered why western people are termed "aliens" by the Thai Immigration Authorities!

Most immigration Authorities do this. The US as well. A foreigner is an Alien.

At least they call us not E.T.

Edited by alocacoc

On 1/4/2017 at 2:17 PM, webfact said:

Clip of farangs fighting in Pattaya McDonald’s goes viral for no reason at all

I think there couldn't be a better reason for it to go viral...We always see videos of  drunk farang getting his ar$e kicked by Thai thugs/club bouncers  but i for one never seen a drunk farang actually kicking anyone's ar$e

5 hours ago, pattayadude said:

I think there couldn't be a better reason for it to go viral...We always see videos of  drunk farang getting his ar$e kicked by Thai thugs/club bouncers  but i for one never seen a drunk farang actually kicking anyone's ar$e

What,   it was just a handbag fight.

nothing big nasty about that scrap.

17 minutes ago, The manic said:

And get fatter and sicker and pass the food ignorance on to their kids. 

Yes, but you can't blame McDonald's for that. Fast food is popular for a reason - the world moves faster and people don't have the time to prepare meals.

Worldwide, getting food is a far more pressing concern than what people eat. i.e. obtaining sufficient calories to sustain life.

6 pages of comments & opinions...???!!! On a minor a minor incident which , as we can see on reality shows, happens nightly numerous times and much more violent in Aussie & GB entertainment districts and certainly also in most other countries. There is a show TV-series

on Netflix that shows CCTV recordings in some GB-towns. Absolutely nuts......Overall Pattaya, with all it's negatives, is still relatively peaceful. I am out walking nightly for many, many years and see very few incidents, less than expected in this kind of setting and enviroment.   MS>

8 hours ago, tropo said:

Yes, but you can't blame McDonald's for that. Fast food is popular for a reason - the world moves faster and people don't have the time to prepare meals.

Worldwide, getting food is a far more pressing concern than what people eat. i.e. obtaining sufficient calories to sustain life.

Wonderful paradox that first line.....Makes you wonder but......with so much unemployment  in the world.

What on earth are they doing with their free time?.....Answer(i think) ....phones,games,laptops    lol

On 1/5/2017 at 5:06 PM, chicowoodduck said:

I'm sure security was all over it like a cheap suit.....lol...???????

IMG_4737.JPG

I see no likes for your post........I'll give you one!!

Anyone who doesn't know the meaning of slob.....look no further(joking)........poor bugger

13 hours ago, Nasrullah said:

Wonderful paradox that first line.....Makes you wonder but......with so much unemployment  in the world.

What on earth are they doing with their free time?.....Answer(i think) ....phones,games,laptops    lol

I don't think many people, no matter how much free time they have, would want to shop for ingredients and then prepare a burger at home. 

1 hour ago, tropo said:

I don't think many people, no matter how much free time they have, would want to shop for ingredients and then prepare a burger at home. 

I always knew i was different.........

Edited by Rimmer
Profane