Heiress was not raped - but police still go after man and now the short time hotel too

webfact

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

It comes across very clearly she was drunk. 

So, disregarding non-existant rape, what is the point that you are trying to, but clearly failing to, make?

Edited by gdgbb

2 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

And if someone else at the bar drugged her, it becomes more murky.

Yes, it would. But you have to question the morality of someone who would take a 'drugged' girl to a short time hotel, irrespective of whether he drugged her or not. A great deal depends on how 'out of it' the girl was ... if she is beyond the stage of being able to consent then he is clearly in the wrong.  

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No need.

They are the same ones on TVF.

It comes across very clearly she was drunk. 

That maybe so or if she was drugged, when did she become sufficiently impaired to be unable to provide consent. Was she still ok at the bar and the drug only took affect on the way to the hotel?

Any reasonable lawyer will have these charges dropped in 5 minutes because no sex occurred, they dont know if or who drugged her and her condition to give any consent at any particular time cannot be determined.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Where did I say he raped her? 

you did not but you came in early to label the fella a scumbag based on information you gleaned from TVF, which typical of TVF some of that info has been proven to be false and yet you persists on your high horse.

Edited by Don Mega

1 minute ago, Don Mega said:

What if she was drunk but not off her tits drunk and the vomiting was caused by some early morning street food consumed ?

Or vomited because being a hiso, this was the most disgusting room she had ever been in.

4 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

She drank an alcoholic drink, that's enough for the lad to be a rapist scumbag according to bluespunk.

Sorry, that was meant for Bluespunk, don't know what happened there.

Just now, Reigntax said:

That maybe so or if she was drugged, when did she become sufficiently impaired to be unable to provide consent. Was she still ok at the bar and the drug only took affect on the way to the hotel?

Any reasonable lawyer will have these charges dropped in 5 minutes because no sex occurred, they dont know if or who drugged her and her condition to give any consent at any particular time cannot be determined.

As I have said it is intentions that led me to describe him as predatory scum. 

I never mentioned drugs. 

And again, I'm not his judge and have no say what happens in court. However because of what he intended and the circumstances...if found guilty of the charges laid against him I hope he is gaoled. 

Just now, Bluespunk said:

As I have said it is intentions that led me to describe him as predatory scum. 

I never mentioned drugs. 

And again, I'm not his judge and have no say what happens in court. However because of what he intended and the circumstances...if found guilty of the charges laid against him I hope he is gaoled. 

How do you know his intentions, was it you ?

3 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

you did not but you came in early to label the fella a scumbag based on information you gleaned from TVF, which typical of TVF some of that info has been proven to be false and yet you persists on your high horse.

Oh I stand by calling him a predatory scumbag. 

4 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Who said it did? 

you already know the answer so why keep harping on about it.

The lad is guilty of being a decent person  end off.

The charges are just a witch hunt brought on by the rich parents to save their precious little daughters face after the rape charge was shot down in flames.

Edited by Don Mega

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

Read the whole thread.

I did, both, and multiple news articles as well. 

The media can vilify someone almost as bad as a court. Not saying this is the case here, but thats like a worst case scenario for a guy. Having a good time with a chick only to find out she's screaming rape publicly after full well knowing she consented. 

1 minute ago, Sup Slick said:

I did, both, and multiple news articles as well. 

The media can vilify someone almost as bad as a court. Not saying this is the case here, but thats like a worst case scenario for a guy. Having a good time with a chick only to find out she's screaming rape publicly after full well knowing she consented. 

If she was drunk then there was no consent.