SETV in Cambodia with overused passport

one more thing.. will i need to book an outward flight Cambodia, because I was planning to book a one way from lax to phnom pehn.

Not required for a SETV
you must use a agent in pp loads to choose from, they just call their fixer who will say yes or no and how long before you pay any money

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, funplayer said:

will i need to book an outward flight Cambodia

Do you mean will you need a flight booked out of Cambodia to stay there a month or do you mean will you need a flight booked out of Thailand back to Cambodia to enter Thailand?

Usually problems arise with airlines rather than with immigrations. Depending on whether or not you have a visa for Cambodia, the airline you are using to fly from Los Angeles might not want to board you with a one way ticket. Airlines are sticky about this because, if you were refused entry to Cambodia (or Thailand), they might get stuck with flying you out. Check with the airline you are using.

3 hours ago, funplayer said:

I already have four METV in my passport from Vientiane since 2011.

Presumably you mean double entry tourist visas. Multi-entry Tourist Visas are not the same thing. The METV allows you to enter and leave Thailand as often as you like (thus "multi-entry) before it expires. A two entry visa, which is no longer available, would have only permitted two entries using the visa ... more only if you had a re-entry permit.

11 hours ago, Nick ZepTepi said:

Not required for a SETV
you must use a agent in pp loads to choose from, they just call their fixer who will say yes or no and how long before you pay any money

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Got a free 3 month visa there a few wees ago ...just paid a guy who sits outside the embassy $25 to do the donkey work and supply a onward ticket from Bkk . 

On 1/5/2017 at 9:37 PM, Suradit69 said:

Do you mean will you need a flight booked out of Cambodia to stay there a month or do you mean will you need a flight booked out of Thailand back to Cambodia to enter Thailand?

Usually problems arise with airlines rather than with immigrations. Depending on whether or not you have a visa for Cambodia, the airline you are using to fly from Los Angeles might not want to board you with a one way ticket. Airlines are sticky about this because, if you were refused entry to Cambodia (or Thailand), they might get stuck with flying you out. Check with the airline you are using.

I mean a flight booked out of Cambodia to stay there for a month.

12 hours ago, funplayer said:

I mean a flight booked out of Cambodia to stay there for a month.

I have never heard of Cambodia refusing entry to a person for not having a flight out, or asking to see one.  They are quite happy to have foreigners come and spend their money there.