Car Bodywork Shop In Pattaya

lawling

My apologies if this has aready been asked - but can anyone recommend a place in the Pattaya area where they do a good paint touch up job?

Yes - but I'm sorry I just can't find his contact details right now. A Frenchman (I believe he is) has a car business on Sukhumvit Road towards Jomtien - maybe after Jomtien towards Sattahip - his name is Martin - he has a showroom with some super cars - he caters to the classsic car community as well. Hope this is enough info (?) for you to find him. If I find his details, I'll post again.

My apologies if this has aready been asked - but can anyone recommend a place in the Pattaya area where they do a good paint touch up job?

Yes - but I'm sorry I just can't find his contact details right now. A Frenchman (I believe he is) has a car business on Sukhumvit Road towards Jomtien - maybe after Jomtien towards Sattahip - his name is Martin - he has a showroom with some super cars - he caters to the classsic car community as well. Hope this is enough info (?) for you to find him. If I find his details, I'll post again.

That's useful. I'm not far from there so should be able to find him. Many thanks.

I have made extensive use, and am now on excellent terms with, a body shop on Sukhumvit situated between the Siam Commercial Bank and Sawang Fa Road where the footbridge used to be. It rejoices in being decorated a shitty brown colour. They are the bodyshop of choice by some insurance companies which is recommedation in itself. They also arrange insurance (surprise, surprise) and have saved me a few thousand here and there. They do not to my certain knowledge operate a dual tariff system i.e. you will pay the same as a Thai person.

I recommended them to a friend of mine who had snapped up a very old and battered Merc and he reported that they made the jalopy look brand new, inside and out and was pleasantly surprised by their modest charges.

For those who do not know where Sawang Fa Road is, and are too lazy to look it up, It is the main road where the Naklua market and Post Office are situated.

I have made extensive use, and am now on excellent terms with, a body shop on Sukhumvit situated between the Siam Commercial Bank and Sawang Fa Road where the footbridge used to be. It rejoices in being decorated a shitty brown colour. They are the bodyshop of choice by some insurance companies which is recommedation in itself. They also arrange insurance (surprise, surprise) and have saved me a few thousand here and there. They do not to my certain knowledge operate a dual tariff system i.e. you will pay the same as a Thai person.

I recommended them to a friend of mine who had snapped up a very old and battered Merc and he reported that they made the jalopy look brand new, inside and out and was pleasantly surprised by their modest charges.

For those who do not know where Sawang Fa Road is, and are too lazy to look it up, It is the main road where the Naklua market and Post Office are situated.

Excellent. Many thanks for taking the time to write. Much appreciated.

Somewhere opposite Fly Now on Sukumvit is a fairly large place, with a collection of 2nd hand bars and bumbpers out front. You'll see them working on stuff through the big gates.....

THai company.....

They gave me a reasonable quote and stuck to it, all the work was fine.

Can I remember the name? Can i F***!

Somewhere opposite Fly Now on Sukumvit is a fairly large place, with a collection of 2nd hand bars and bumbpers out front. You'll see them working on stuff through the big gates.....

THai company.....

THai company.....

Thanks Wilco. I'll check it out. Should be easy to find. Thanks to all who replied I now have a few places to choose from. I'll be away for a few weeks and hope to get the touch-up work done sometime in early new year.

That's useful. I'm not far from there so should be able to find him. Many thanks.

Mister Martin from Switzerland. speaks french too. Mobile Number: 089 911 22 59 former owner of Intercar Auto Center on Sukhumvit Road. He moved to MP Gas Station and Carwash on Thepprasit Rd. Member of "Cruisers" American Car Club Thailand

THai company.....

Thanks Wilco. I'll check it out. Should be easy to find. Thanks to all who replied I now have a few places to choose from. I'll be away for a few weeks and hope to get the touch-up work done sometime in early new year.

The name is "TP Bodypaint". The TP are the initials of the owner of the business. And this is true...the owner's first name is TURDPONG!!!

Despite his name, I'd recommend his business.