Salsa In Bangkok

LaReina

www.salsabangkok.com/

Not difficult guys, just type "salsa dancing bangkok" into google :-)

Actually I did, and as a result I went to La Rueda, and I was not impressed. Unless there is a congress going on somewhere nearby I don't really think salseros go there.

Thanks Donna, interesting and cool website, very informative. I wish I had known about it earlier. Thanks again.

My GF and I are Salsa crazy but can't find a place to dance in Bangkok. One one of our previous visits about four years ago, we visited La Rueda, and it was jam packed with dancers, Thai and Fa*ang alike. But on our recent visit about a month ago, and nary a soul was there. We are going to visit Thailand again for Xmas, and if you know any nice places to dance Salsa, please share it with us.

A bit off topic but for those with a bit of spare cash and into some real fun I suggest to book a ticket to Jakarta. Almost every hotel bar has a live band that plays Latin music and lot's of people dancing there.

For example the Parklane hotel.

I come very often in Jakarta and find that salsa is way more populair there then anywhere else in Asia.

Party's go on untill 5 or 6 in the morning!

Jakarta is 10 times better in terms of party compared to BKK, if you know where to go.

And not expensive.

Alex