Pattaya To Hua Hin By Bus....

Weho

I want to go from Pattaya to Hua Hin. Do I have to change in Bangkok? Are there any buses that bypass Bangkok? Seems like it will take forever to get there if not direct bus. Ideally, I would like a night bus, but do any go in that direction from Pattaya, without changing in Bangkok?

If I have to change in Bangkok, what Bangkok bus station do I use?

Thanks!

Weho "sai dai" means the Southern bus terminal in Bangkok. There are buses from the North Pattaya terminal to "sai dai" a few times a day but I don't know the schedule. From the Southern terminal in BKK there are several buses leaving to Hua Hin throughout the day. I would leave first thing in the morning and get there comfortably by afternoon. Here is a link to the timetables:

http://www.thailand-huahin.com/bangkok-hua...-timetables.htm

Good luck.

:o

Weho "sai dai" means the Southern bus terminal in Bangkok. There are buses from the North Pattaya terminal to "sai dai" a few times a day but I don't know the schedule. From the Southern terminal in BKK there are several buses leaving to Hua Hin throughout the day. I would leave first thing in the morning and get there comfortably by afternoon. Here is a link to the timetables:

http://www.thailand-huahin.com/bangkok-hua...-timetables.htm

Good luck.

o

weho

just made the trip two weeks ago, this worked well for me, i took the bus from north pattaya road bus station to ekamai station in bangkok, from there walked a few feet to the bts overhead rail system to victory monument, when you get off at victory monument walk to your left you will pass a hospital ( your still walking on the elevated walkway at this point) .

when you come to a dead end you will have to go left or right, go left walk down the stairs at this point you will see some stalls, keep walking, behind the stalls is a wood or metal fence, when you see an opening go through and look to your right you will see some mini-vans going to various locations, if you look across the way you will see a table where people will sell you a ticket to hua hin

jasper