Kamphaeng Phet immigration office

Yes it is.

There is the reference as to where it is on the new immigration offices page.

Alternatively you should drive down the AH1/route 1 past KPP for about 4 or 5 km.You will see signs for Mae Wong national park and Klong Mee Lai.

Slow down as you get to that point and you will see a large government building on your left behind a gas station. Pull in there and go behind the gas station and in front of the government offices and keep going until the car parking .

The Immigration office is directly in front of you with toilets if necessary to the left of them.

If you get to a Shell gas station you are about 100 metres too far. You either need to back up or drive another 500 metres and make a U turn, straight on for 1 km and make another U turn to get to Immigration.

When you have finished, in your case go south to the U turn and you will be on the way north to go home.

I will be there one day next week too.

I hope that this helps.

Seems to be here:

https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/ตรวจคนเข้าเมืองจังหวัดกำแพงเพชร/@16.4091137,99.5223211,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xc0b3bde1c0b33896!8m2!3d16.4091137!4d99.5223211

16.4091137, 99.5223211

You see the "Shell" logo in the background through the hallway :smile:

The gas station nearby is a Bangchak ("green leave") station.

kpp_immi.jpg

Well there is now 5 people sitting outside the office and so far no one has shown up yet . So someone finally shows up and she tells me only people in Kamphaeng Phet can do 90 day report here. 2 hours wasted, Think I will stick with MaeSot.