cheap color (colour) copies?

steve2112

i found a place for 5 baht/page. its about 600m from the main immigration office towards town. just go past the customs house and about 300m on your left. its a wedding photography place but they have a sign in yellow for copies. 

its also a good place to get copies for immigration if the one there is broken or big queue.

Most Kodak shops do a cheap copy service. It would help if you told people your rough location within Phuket.

As an aside when did UK passport renewals start to require copies- normally one just submits the old passport with the application.

Edited by Psimbo

8 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Most Kodak shops do a cheap copy service. It would help if you told people your rough location within Phuket.

As an aside when did UK passport renewals start to require copies- normally one just submits the old passport with the application.

As UK passports are now issued outside Thailand then copies are sent with the application as the passport holder must keep the original passport while in Thailand.. 

21 hours ago, steve2112 said:

i found a place for 5 baht/page. its about 600m from the main immigration office towards town. just go past the customs house and about 300m on your left. its a wedding photography place but they have a sign in yellow for copies. 

its also a good place to get copies for immigration if the one there is broken or big queue.

I was going to offer an even cheaper option if you were in my neighborhood.