notification of staying in the Kingdom over 90 days via Internet

I did my 90 day notification over the internet and received the email confirmation on the 13th December but didn't download the notification approved at the time but when I later went to download it the 90 day notification part of the immigration website has been down since then. I didn't try the website everyday as xmas and a few other things distracted me but I have tried every day for a week or so and it seems it's permanently down now. It used to go down for a few days in the past and I'd even posted my application on a Saturday without a problem but has something changed?. I need to go to Rayong immigration to get advice on renewing my marriage extension and possibly to get a re-entry  permit, will I get fined for overstay as I've found they can be quite obtuse and look for any problem?. I tried the immigration service online contact page but I can't see the captcha image to enter the security key .......

Cheers in advance.

Edited by sandrabbit

You would certainly not be charged for an overstay. Late 90 day reporting is not one. The standard fine is 2000 baht and nothing more.

Rayong immigration should have a record of you doing the online application since it is sent to them after you do the application if that is province you used when doing the application.

Immigration's extranet is down for some unknown reason but is suspected it might be because of the hacking attacks of government websites last month