Transfering O (M) to new passport

Hi

I have a quick question. I'm thinking about getting a new passport sooner rather than later.

I've been in the room (cw) that they transfer presumably O visa (others?), Seems straight forward. But I have a question.

A. When I apply for my extension the next year, do I need to include all extensions including (all) prior passport/s?

Now, before you inform me it's just the visa, extension page and the latest stamp page, read on...

Last extension, I included the above plus two prior years. Somehow she figured there was one more (visa?). So she made a copy a her desk (yeah! how helpful :-)   ). So it appears despite no directions stating this all prior extensions need be included.

My question is simply will I need all prior extensions? Five passports and twenty years from now?

Thank you

They will not transfer your visa. They will do a stamp with space for them to enter the info about your new passport and the visa you used for the entry that you have been extending. They will transfer you current extension stamp and most recent entry stamp.

When you go to apply for your new extension you will only need copies of the pages of your new passport.

Be sure you get a new passport before you apply for next extension if it will have less than 12 months remaining on it.

• Like 1