6 Nations Rugby 2017

• 3 weeks later...

It's not showing on Astro - I think the pubs will be streaming it from Rugby Pass.  

If their coverage of the Pro12 and Superleague doesn't improve, I can see me cancelling my Astro subscription, although I'm not sure what I'll do with the space where the TV used to be

SC

55 minutes ago, gerrygoat said:

I hope you are wrong to be sceptical :sleepy:

I was watching the cycle-boxing from Dubai on Eurosport last night, and there was an advert for the rugby, so I'm now fairly optimistic that it will be on Eurosport

Hi, is it possible to get Astro Satellite and box in Pattaya? Or is it only available through internet? My internet speeds aren't always the best and with limited options I'm fed up with True - only good for the football and now they have no 6 nations and crap movie selection I would like to move to Astro if they have a satellite option. Thanks

13 hours ago, churchill said:

so is it on setanta or not ? This is supposed to be a rugby channel .. that doesn't show the world cup ?? 

Does true have Eurosports ? if so which channel ? 

Thanks

NO IT WASNT, they showed the womens v france PILLOCKS.

5 hours ago, bkkgooner said:

Couldnt believe it when I had no rugby on Saturday

So just to confirm there is NO channel on True showing it this year? Seems like I will have to throw money at the crappy 365 sport package again!

Available on Astro 814 if available to you 

http://whatson.astro.com.my/channels/eurosport/38/?cat=sports&lang=international&stb=814

looks like the 6nations are being broadcasted. via EUROSPORT. 

what a frigging nightmare switched over at half time [wolves v newcastle] and saw the score 16-11 to wales i thought i must have fallen asleep.i WISH I HAD.

TAFF.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi All, As a Newbie (first posting) can anyone tell me what channels might be carrying coverage of the British and Irish Lions matches in New Zealand? The Sentata info on their website is 3 years out of date and the forum thread about Truevisions is almost entirely negative. Appreciate any advice....Cheers, Si Suk Bryan

On 4/5/2560 at 3:48 PM, Si Suk Bryan said:

Hi All, As a Newbie (first posting) can anyone tell me what channels might be carrying coverage of the British and Irish Lions matches in New Zealand? The Sentata info on their website is 3 years out of date and the forum thread about Truevisions is almost entirely negative. Appreciate any advice....Cheers, Si Suk Bryan

i watch sentana every day 1am.-4am.i havent seen anything advertised so far,it was the same with the 6nations then true showed it at the last moment. could be FOX.