L Arginine

Jinxed

I have been taking L-arginine for about one year. Not sure if it has done me any good or not.

Suggest you look at iHerb in the US. They ship to Thailand. Before Christmas I ordered two packs of supplements which came to about 60 usd. They arrived in Bangkok in about 4 weeks on Christmas day with no duty to pay. Generally I believe that many small packages get through with no duty, but some people have been unlucky and had to pay.

iHerb only have one option for posting. DHL within USA transferred to Thailand Post on landing in Thailand.

1 hour ago, rak sa_ngop said:

I have been taking L-arginine for about one year. Not sure if it has done me any good or not.

Suggest you look at iHerb in the US. They ship to Thailand. Before Christmas I ordered two packs of supplements which came to about 60 usd. They arrived in Bangkok in about 4 weeks on Christmas day with no duty to pay. Generally I believe that many small packages get through with no duty, but some people have been unlucky and had to pay.

iHerb only have one option for posting. DHL within USA transferred to Thailand Post on landing in Thailand.

Its always hard to say with supplements if they are doing anything at all. I try some but most don't seem to work. 

3 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

Agree---except for Creatine .............:coffee1:

For sure creatine works for me, but it has people who don't respond to it too. 

There are others that work for me but its trial and error, creatine is noticeable. 

Edited by robblok

• 7 months later...