Documents to extend Tourist Visa - Jomtien

My single entry TV is due to be extended soon. What documents are needed these days at Jomtien, please?

I have passport, 2 photos, a receipt for rental of condo and TM6 + 1900 Baht.

Do I need to take anything else?

Thanks.

22 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

A completed TM7 form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached.

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

The will more than likely want a completed TM30 form also.

Thanks, Ubon. Your speedy reply was appreciated..

All done and dusted now. There was another form that I did not see but was filled in by the lovely girl behind the desk. I think that was the TM30.

20 hours ago, Briggsy said:

They will also ask you to fill in a the "Facebook form" about personal habits and preferences.

?Facebook? Briggsy.

Nope. Nothing mentioned about how many times I sh*t, fart, eat, have sex or anything like that.

Isn't that form a fallacy? I recall hearing about it in the distant past.

8 minutes ago, WhamBam said:

?Facebook? Briggsy.

Nope. Nothing mentioned about how many times I sh*t, fart, eat, have sex or anything like that.

Isn't that form a fallacy? I recall hearing about it in the distant past.

This thread is about extending a tourist visa in Jomtien.

I extended my tourist visa in Jomtien in December.

I was given along with the photocopies and documents I prepared 2 further forms to complete, a TM30 and a Facebook form.

Therefore I can safely say, from personal observation, the Facebook form is not a fallacy, neither does it hail from the distant past. It was being enforced by Jomtien less than 2 months ago. As for today, who knows?

20 hours ago, Briggsy said:

They will also ask you to fill in a the "Facebook form" about personal habits and preferences.

they did last time but i've just done it today and that daft requirement has ended.

down to 1 photo needed this time.

got there about 09 25 bit of a wait.............44 numbers in front.............but done by about 10 40.

16 minutes ago, Briggsy said:

This thread is about extending a tourist visa in Jomtien.

I extended my tourist visa in Jomtien in December.

I was given along with the photocopies and documents I prepared 2 further forms to complete, a TM30 and a Facebook form.

Therefore I can safely say, from personal observation, the Facebook form is not a fallacy, neither does it hail from the distant past. It was being enforced by Jomtien less than 2 months ago. As for today, who knows?

Okay.

i have to admit, I saw no-one today having to fill in forms like the one you mentioned and there were plenty of us filling in forms.

Yes, I do recall hearing about this initially in what does seem a long time ago.

But no mention of filling in anything like that today, for me at least.

3 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

They probably realized people were filling out the form, but no putting much useful information in there, either entering none, don't have, don't do, etc.

Indeed I put down my Line ID as "<deleted>" whilst my favourite activity in Thailand was eating sandwiches. Nobody batted an eyelid.

• Like 1