House for rent in Khon Kaen ?

silver78

Hi there,

Do you know where i can rent a  house in Khon Kaen for our little family ? We are looking for a house to rent (1 year contract) less than 18.000 THB/months in Khon Kaen, it must be in the south-west part inside the town or a bit outside. The house must be fully furnished with 3 bedroom or more. A small green garden or a swimming pool will be very appreciated.

Thanks !

6 hours ago, klikster said:

The "fully furnished" might be a bit of a problem -- depending on your definition.

" .. or a swimming pool." -- probably a major issue if not a community pool.

It could be partially furnished, have a private or community pool i will consider every offers

6 hours ago, silver78 said:

It could be partially furnished, have a private or community pool i will consider every offers

Not really meant to be an offer as I have nothing to rent out.  Just commenting re. my own experiences over the years.

8 hours ago, 55Jay said:

You may have already visited but here's a site specific to KK area.

http://www.khonkaenhomes.com/

We used the internet to begin our search earlier this month.  Cast a wide net, viewed a few in person with an agent but in the end, it was the wife on the "bamboo network" that produced the house we are moving into next month. 

Thanks 55Jay, there are just a few houses to rent in this website and the only one interesting for us is rented already but i will continue to look at it...