More rules coming for Jomtien masseuses

Rimmer

More rules coming for Jomtien masseuses

1225-N7-PIC1.jpg

PATTAYA:--Nearly 200 Jomtien Beach massage therapists heard about Pattaya’s latest efforts to bring order to the freewheeling industry.

Manop Sakorn, chairman of the Jomtien Beach Thai Massage Club, briefed the 180 masseurs and masseuses on new policies covering both the “free” and “Jomtien” zones, in which therapists wear blue and pink shirts, respectively.

Manop said city hall is trying to standardize service fees and ensure the safety of customers, firstly by requiring that everyone working on the beach has been school certified to perform massage.

Authorities also are concerned about light-fingered masseuses, with Manop saying that customers have had trouble reporting thieves because of their inability to clearly identify who gave them the massage.

From now on, all those working in the zones must wear a uniform stating their name, phone number and city registration number.

Read more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/rules-coming-jomtien-masseuses-161975

PATTAYA MAIL 2017-01-20

5 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

and what are Soi Six "masseuses" in Pattaya going to wear, school girl outfits?"

That or French maid are my choices! They need a bar devoted to that theme. I know some do it here and there (Schoolgirls) but just call the bar "Cosplay" and make it 100% Japanese cosplay everything.

Edited by Global Guy

YES..please tell them when Micky asks to massage his injures shoulder do not start massaging his D*** .It happened twice in the space of 30 minutes in 2 different shops as I was searching for a real therapist. I deliberately asked for older lady. ???of course i walked out without paying. .1 lady said MONEY.MONEY..I replied yes you should pay me for touchingmy lityle micky without my permission ????

5 hours ago, champers said:

I think some people need to re-read the 1st post. These are beach masseurs, not "behind the curtain in the  back of the shop" masseurs. Happy endings are unlikely.

Missing belongings are likely there I guess.

As you say, the gaggles sitting outside the shops make what goes on indoors apparent.

On 1/20/2017 at 0:47 PM, champers said:

Nobody wants a light fingered masseuse.

LOL> and I thought they might be referring to the ticklers trying to entice additional services.

A "light-fingered" service is preferable to some of the heavy-handed services many of these untrained ladies provide.:smile: