online shopping in english

livingthelifebkk

I am looking for websites with an English option or better yet primarily in English.

Shopping in malls here are expensive where can I get british brands online on local websites or even foreign ones with free delivery to Thailand.

I am looking for new look, primark, M&S, river island, topshop, Dorothy perkins.

I have used lazada, zalora and central online.

I am also looking for personalised products here at UK prices. I found this link ( http://www.divergentcreations.biz/ ) on Instagram but I am suspicious. Is it real why is there no thai option. if anyone knows I would really like some help here as I just moved here this month.

posted the same question in a very "excited" tone last night but the one person who replied thinks this is a advert....this is mellowed down a lot...lol

I was initially tempted to say "You'll figure it all out in time" but I guess you came here for help so......

You can buy whatever you like from wherever you like but you're going to have to pay import duty on whatever you bring in.

This is why imported stuff is more expensive; get used to it or buy local stuff.

Those brands you're looking for likely won't ship to Thailand.

You'll have to ship them to someone in your country and then get them sent on to you.

Again, factor in import duty

You won't get stuff at UK prices unless you import them illegally or get a mate to bring them in should they visit.

11 hours ago, YeahSiam said:

I was initially tempted to say "You'll figure it all out in time" but I guess you came here for help so......

You can buy whatever you like from wherever you like but you're going to have to pay import duty on whatever you bring in.

This is why imported stuff is more expensive; get used to it or buy local stuff.

Those brands you're looking for likely won't ship to Thailand.

You'll have to ship them to someone in your country and then get them sent on to you.

Again, factor in import duty

You won't get stuff at UK prices unless you import them illegally or get a mate to bring them in should they visit.

thanks

tried to buy \order  articles from Advice IT today, found what I was after(4 things) but when I clicked on the page to be in english I just got a blank page, this happens with every single page on their website. The only thing I can put it down to is they do not want farang customers, pretty stupid having english as a choice for language then not having any pages that can be transcribed into it. Just another example of the thai mentality, they refuse to do anything in english, after all, whats the loss of 40,000 plus baht in sales, bloody idiots.

43 minutes ago, seajae said:

tried to buy \order  articles from Advice IT today, found what I was after(4 things) but when I clicked on the page to be in english I just got a blank page, this happens with every single page on their website. The only thing I can put it down to is they do not want farang customers, pretty stupid having english as a choice for language then not having any pages that can be transcribed into it. Just another example of the thai mentality, they refuse to do anything in english, after all, whats the loss of 40,000 plus baht in sales, bloody idiots.

The can't speak/write english...that's the problem. Even IT-people can't. So how can they ever read an english manual/instructions? 

Even the pilots from Thai air-asia like to tell a long story through the speakers but i can't understand a single word of it.