Body in Freezer case gone cold!

tattoodrob

As complicated investigations can take time you will find that this recent case is still under investigation.   A continuing investigation does not mean the case has gone cold, far from it neither does it mean that bribes have been paid.

22 hours ago, gdgbb said:

As complicated investigations can take time you will find that this recent case is still under investigation.   A continuing investigation does not mean the case has gone cold, far from it neither does it mean that bribes have been paid.

haha hahaha .......yea right .............

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 0:17 PM, gdgbb said:

Thank you for your confident re-assurances. And you know this because you are an inside detective working on this particular case and can confirm you have not been offered or received a bribe?

1 hour ago, Brer Fox said:

Thank you for your confident re-assurances. And you know this because you are an inside detective working on this particular case and can confirm you have not been offered or received a bribe?

You're welcome, but, no I'm not an 'inside detective', I'm just being sensible, not every case goes away with a payment.

It's ironic that you seem to be supporting the "bribe and under the carpet theory" whilst sarcastically asking if I'm a detective on the case.  Are you involved in the case enough to justify your attempt to try to ridicule my comment?

16 minutes ago, gdgbb said:

You're welcome, but, no I'm not an 'inside detective', I'm just being sensible, not every case goes away with a payment.

It's ironic that you seem to be supporting the "bribe and under the carpet theory" whilst sarcastically asking if I'm a detective on the case.  Are you involved in the case enough to justify your attempt to try to ridicule my comment?

No second prizes. But thank you for the bite anyway.

Well it was a cold case to start. Upon close examination the old fossil Sanit exhausted all leads including house keepers,  ex wife's,  neighbours and possibly the Thai dog. 

Please tell me you see Mr Peter ? 

Him have money ? Have no Have ? 

No no see. Where him keep money. 

Not know ok ok. Wrap it up put it on ice.

Next 

On 1/23/2017 at 2:22 PM, gdgbb said:

Nice rational comment. 

"Yea"?  You must be a town crier of yesteryear, yeah?

maybe he wanted your silence and attention!! haha

"Criers":they shout the words "Oyez, Oyez, Oyez!" before making their announcements. The word "Oyez" means "hear ye," which is a call for silence and attention. Oyez derives from the Anglo-Norman word for listen (modern French, oyez, infinitive, ouïr, but largely replaced by the verb écouter). The proclamations book in Chester from the early 19th century records this as "O Yes, O Yes!"

Many Farang are known to pay there way out of a sticky situation and some are not allowed......if arrested in Pattaya they would more than likely be allowed(pre army) if they had enough money but in Bangkok im not sure how corrupt they are or maybe you choose to believe there is no corruption in the police force or even the army there.......for this case  i would hope it would not be possible to get the chance to pay but it has gone awfully quiet for a bunch of guys in an unusual and quite severe crime (dead bodies kept and an attempted murder of a policeman) and as they were quite well known in the Bangkok drinking scene so i just wondered if anyone seen them out and about,one guy reported before that he was a neighbour (in a condo)of one of the guys arrested and so he might have some idea as to whether he is on bail etc.....just wondered as it seemed to have just gone very quiet without any charges mentioned and the report of people arriving from other countries to help the case...then nothing leaked to reporters since so does make one wonder as was near daily reports at the beginning even if most was just funny/inaccurate.If an ongoing investigation then i would hope they know all they need to know within 3 months or so since they first discovered the body.

14 hours ago, tattoodrob said:

maybe he wanted your silence and attention!! haha

"Criers":they shout the words "Oyez, Oyez, Oyez!" before making their announcements. The word "Oyez" means "hear ye," which is a call for silence and attention. Oyez derives from the Anglo-Norman word for listen (modern French, oyez, infinitive, ouïr, but largely replaced by the verb écouter). The proclamations book in Chester from the early 19th century records this as "O Yes, O Yes!"

Many Farang are known to pay there way out of a sticky situation and some are not allowed......if arrested in Pattaya they would more than likely be allowed(pre army) if they had enough money but in Bangkok im not sure how corrupt they are or maybe you choose to believe there is no corruption in the police force or even the army there.......for this case  i would hope it would not be possible to get the chance to pay but it has gone awfully quiet for a bunch of guys in an unusual and quite severe crime (dead bodies kept and an attempted murder of a policeman) and as they were quite well known in the Bangkok drinking scene so i just wondered if anyone seen them out and about,one guy reported before that he was a neighbour (in a condo)of one of the guys arrested and so he might have some idea as to whether he is on bail etc.....just wondered as it seemed to have just gone very quiet without any charges mentioned and the report of people arriving from other countries to help the case...then nothing leaked to reporters since so does make one wonder as was near daily reports at the beginning even if most was just funny/inaccurate.If an ongoing investigation then i would hope they know all they need to know within 3 months or so since they first discovered the body.

Sorry, couldn't be arsed trying to read that massive sentence, ever heard of punctuation?

10 hours ago, gdgbb said:

Sorry, couldn't be arsed trying to read that massive sentence, ever heard of punctuation?

Sorry you couldnt deal with or understand  my long sentence as written,i obviously cant be arsed with punctuation,it wasnt supposed to be one massive sentence but ended up being that as just got carried away......then i cant be arsed to go back and punctuate it all...didnt know i had to write perfect to say something here.

I know you think the police are great here but many dont share that opinion and im not just talking about Farangs.

Was there an actual point to your response or you just felt you had to belittle a reply due to missing punctuation? just dont read it or reply if its just too much for you!

21 hours ago, balo said:

Just ask the TV members in Bangkok that know the guys involved , I am sure they will provide you with the latest news. 

Im sure if the guys involved  are out on bail etc then TV members  wont be responding or truthfully if i asked them specifically as im sure they dont want any of these guys on them ( i couldnt blame them) and i cant be arsed to go back through loads of old posts just to find a couple of guys who knew them very slightly.

The police im sure know everything they need to know on this case,its just up to them how they deal with it and as its been very quiet so far then seems like they want people to just forget about it or maybe im being pessimistic!

19 minutes ago, tattoodrob said:

...didnt know i had to write perfect to say something here.

I know you think the police are great here but many dont share that opinion and im not just talking about Farangs.

Was there an actual point to your response or you just felt you had to belittle a reply due to missing punctuation? just dont read it or reply if its just too much for you!

You can write in any manner you want but if you want a response to long posts trying to make them readable helps, that was the point of my comment.  I didn't read it, as I said, and I didn't belittle your reply, I commented on it.

What gives you the impression that I think the RTP "are great", have I ever said that?  Could it be that I don't irrationally slag them off at every opportunity as most posters do?

Archived