Trouble Getting In To Tv

Robski

I've just tried several times to get into TV via my normal route, click favorites, thai visa. the tab says I'm on the front page but the screen is blank. I got in using a subscription notification in my email. Just tried again and by googling TV with same result. ok thanks. Robski.

I've just tried several times to get into TV via my normal route, click favorites, thai visa. the tab says I'm on the front page but the screen is blank. I got in using a subscription notification in my email. Just tried again and by googling TV with same result. ok thanks. Robski.

Same thing just happened to me....it said I was on but my page was blank. I googled "Thai Visa" and instantly got onto the forum.

Just tried going to www.thaivisa.com and I also show a blank page with both FF and IE. Bypassed all proxies and the same, cleared everything also. Tried using the IP that Thaivisa shows up as with a ping (203.174.84.82) and it brings up a phpAdsNew install page. Acts like a problem with routing tables? If I use forum.thaivisa.com or www.thaivisa.com/forum it gets me to the forum with no problem.

If I look at the source code of the blank page this is what I get (just an HTML template):

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">

<HTML><HEAD>

<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"></HEAD>

<BODY></BODY></HTML>

Possible the DNS name tables do not have the aliases (aka CNAME) populated correctly.?

One last thing, I also tried accessing it directly from our Internet server using lynx (very low level web browser) and it detects a cookie is being sent then a blank page shows up.

Edited by tywais