Any Private Eye subscribers?

Oxx

I have a subscription to Private Eye, but haven't received a copy through the mail for eight weeks now.  Have other subscribers received/not received recent issues (including the Christmas one)? Just trying to track down where the issue is (and my issues are).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lo and behold, I just received four issues in one delivery  ...  the oldest is number 1433 published on 9th December, which has therefore taken well over two months to get here!

And the most-recent was only published/posted three weeks ago  ...  so that's almost up-to-date now.

It must have been some glitch in the post, and been sitting in some airport or local post-office, for several weeks ?

Whatever, I'm glad to be up-to-date now !

Edited by Ricardo
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2017 at 6:24 PM, Ricardo said:

Lo and behold, I just received four issues in one delivery  ...  the oldest is number 1433 published on 9th December, which has therefore taken well over two months to get here!

When a similar problem occurred to me some years ago the problem proved to be a lazy b******d in my then post office. I cured it by formally complaining to CAT and including similar evidence to yours.

HTH

I get a monthly magazine from an organization I am a member of and it did not show up for in November, December and January. I got all of them on the same day in early in February. February showed up on time.

It think the Thai post helt up the deliveries during the holidays since they are sent as bulk mail.

8 hours ago, Oxx said:

No.

Oxx has made a habit of disputing my posts many times

I believe again he is maybe mistaken, please OXX do a little more research before belittling others, you are again demonstrating aggression it is not nice, please see my reply from private eye, God bless you and may you find peacePrivate eye.jpeg

I paste a reply I received from private Eye today

http://privateeye.subscribeonline.co.uk/subscriptions/private-eye

Private eye.jpeg

18 hours ago, al007 said:

Can you not subscribe on line

Your statement I took to mean "subscribe to an online edition" - otherwise it would be totally meaningless in the context of the topic.  There is no online edition to subscribe to, hence my answer "no".

On 3/2/2017 at 7:25 AM, Oxx said:

Your statement I took to mean "subscribe to an online edition" - otherwise it would be totally meaningless in the context of the topic.  There is no online edition to subscribe to, hence my answer "no".

The online version can be found on page 94.