How to look rich and likeable: Thai girl goes viral with sarcastic guide

snoop1130

How to look rich and likeable: Thai girl goes viral with sarcastic guide

By Coconuts Bangkok

rick.jpg

Photo: Pantip

Have you ever rolled your eyes at Facebook friends who constantly post photos of their THB100,000 bags, fancy cocktails and sports cars? This just means that they didn’t do it right, so let this humorous tutorial show you how to brag about your wealth without looking pretentious.

A Pantip user named Chinelo Novo has had enough with tasteless bragging on social media, so she decided to write a tutorial on the right way to show you’re fancy...and endearing at the same time.

“First, don’t position the object you want to brag about in the middle of your photo. Try putting it towards the corner to show ‘hey, I’m not trying to brag!’” Chinelo wrote.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/26/how-look-rich-and-likeable-thai-girl-goes-viral-sarcastic-guide

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-1-26

Just another person that is filling the net with worthless information. When you want to read about something, try Internet, the worlds biggest encyclopedia!
When you want to know something worth knowing, try the traditional one in book form approx. 1000 pages.

1 hour ago, Stupooey said:

A handbag!!!???   Who judges a girl by her handbag?

The people that count - other girls.

I suppose most people here are discomfitted by thai satire, especially  given that it is supposed to be something only the english understand - or so i keep hearing.

I dated a normal middle class girl a few years ago, her first foreign boyfriend, our relationship was very much a western type relationship, pretty normal.

she now dates a foreign guy who throws money at her and she pastes her affluence and material possessions all over facebook. it's very sad, superficial and pretty pathetic. but i guess it makes her happy...

7 hours ago, Stupooey said:

A handbag!!!???   Who judges a girl by her handbag?

Girls want attention (admiration or envy - either will do) from other girls.

They also want attention from men........but only men they find attractive.

They don't really give a damn what your typical farang bloke thinks

Edited by YeahSiam

6 hours ago, samsensam said:

I dated a normal middle class girl a few years ago, her first foreign boyfriend, our relationship was very much a western type relationship, pretty normal.

she now dates a foreign guy who throws money at her and she pastes her affluence and material possessions all over facebook. it's very sad, superficial and pretty pathetic. but i guess it makes her happy...

If that makes her happy, she probably wont make it past 30