Trump’s Expected Ambassador to EU Says “Short the Euro, Collapse May Come in 12 to18 Months”

Professor Ted Malloch, Trump’s expected ambassador to the EU says “The one thing I would so in 2017 is short the euro.”

“I am not certain there will be a European Union in which to have negotiations… The one thing I would do in 2017 is short the euro. I think it is a currency that is not only in demise, but has a real problem and could in fact collapse in the coming year or year and a half.”

https://mishtalk.com/2017/01/26/trumps-expected-ambassador-to-eu-says-short-the-euro-collapse-may-come-in-12-to18-months/

This is the trumpist pattern with appointing people.

He picks people dedicated to destroying the institutions they are picked to head.

Radical, extremist, a threat to the world. 

How "diplomatic" is that ... ambassador to the EU and openly trashing it like that? 

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

This is the trumpist pattern with appointing people.

He picks people dedicated to destroying the institutions they are picked to head.

Radical, extremist, a threat to the world. 

How "diplomatic" is that ... ambassador to the EU and openly trashing it like that? 

I might have agreed with you if he was a lone wolf and the only one saying all this. But he's most certainly not the only one.

Even Otmar Issing who is referred to as the father of the euro currency has warned the same as Ted Malloch as well as a host of prominent investors like Jim Mellon

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/investor-who-predicted-brexit-now-says-the-euro-will-collapse-a7446271.html