Vista Cracked

ourmanflint

hahhahaa

you have to laugh... all the time they spent at Microsoft making Vista unbreakable, and before it has even been released to the general public, it has been fully cracked by a group of hackers.... who bypassed it's activation procedure.

I guess any questions about the downfall of software piracy in Thailand and elsewhere was premature to say the least. It makes you wonder just how far in the sand the geeks at Microsoft have their big fat heads??

:o

hahhahaa

you have to laugh... all the time they spent at Microsoft making Vista unbreakable, and before it has even been released to the general public, it has been fully cracked by a group of hackers.... who bypassed it's activation procedure.

I guess any questions about the downfall of software piracy in Thailand and elsewhere was premature to say the least. It makes you wonder just how far in the sand the geeks at Microsoft have their big fat heads??

:o

Could you please put some more skin on the bones please.

I'm not asking for any illegal links or anything, would just wanna know more about who did what

kinda thing.

The reason for that is, there's a myriad of "rumours" already out there.

sorry Bubba, link don't work for me.... what was it??

That's funny, it's still working for me. Anyway, here is the first paragraph:

"Windows Vista crack is actually a trojan

3rd December 2006

James Bannan

Vista, Windows

Malware makers are starting to take advantage of the number of users searching for cracks for the pirated copies of Vista floating around.

A new download has started circulating around the crack boards called "Windows Vista All Versions Activation 21.11.06". It purports to be an activation crack for any version of Vista.

However, the file is actually a trojan-carrier which will install Trojan-PSW.Win32.LdPinch.aze onto your PC."

-------

:o I think I'm sticking with Mac OSX.