SWEDEN AT BREAKING POINT: Police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals

Jonathan Fairfield

Daeng. The fact that you use many identities exposes you. You are a fraud. I actually live in Thailand. Do you? And we assume do we? Who is we? It should read "I". And do you speak, read and write Thai? Or are you a fraud in this area too. I speak enough Thai for the villagers to almost completely understand me. I cannot read or write, but that is not essential to my existence here. My wife speaks and writes very good English. Does your partner? You are a fraud Shawn or should I say Daeng. And you bring up dark skin? You and your arguments are beyond belief. You still insist on name calling or trying to smear by introducing topics never mentioned. Dark skinned muslems, who would have thought. You betray yourself! Maybe there are dark skinned Christians and Jewish people too? Who would have thought.   

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, heroKK said:

I wrote earlier that no European country so far applies the program of useful/guest immigration found in mostly Asians nations like Japan, HK or Singapore. in Europe hordes of random people  are admitted without any legal or prior screening and this creates complex amalgam of xenophobia, why the migration is mess in Europe because the leftist have plans to use it for their political agenda. no doubt the useful migrants pays the price of stigmatization, I notice that Muslims in Singapore behaves totally different from their European counterpart.

I started to take you post seriously until I came across the 'leftist' reference. I would have agreed with you about the issue of numbers stressing systems but then you drift into racial and cultural stereotypes like a good Alt Righter, so I abandon this post as another ill conceived contribution.

2 minutes ago, heroKK said:

I notice that Muslims in Singapore behaves totally different from their European counterpart.

Singapore are very strict on how they handle a multi cultural nation.

With their HDB housing program, ethnic quotas are set to ensure that no one area becomes a ghetto or haven for a minority. They have accepted that integration will not and does not work so have gone down the controlled distribution way instead.....And it works.

And of course, there is a ZERO tolerance of any form of racial superiority or religious superiority. Draconian?.. Yes..Does it work?..Yes

5 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Daeng. The fact that you use many identities exposes you. You are a fraud. I actually live in Thailand. Do you? And we assume do we? Who is we? It should read "I". And do you speak, read and write Thai? Or are you a fraud in this area too. I speak enough Thai for the villagers to almost completely understand me. I cannot read or write, but that is not essential to my existence here. My wife speaks and writes very good English. Does your partner? You are a fraud Shawn or should I say Daeng. And you bring up dark skin? You and your arguments are beyond belief. You still insist on name calling or trying to smear by introducing topics never mentioned. Dark skinned muslems, who would have thought. You betray yourself! Maybe there are dark skinned Christians and Jewish people too? Who would have thought.   

Thought so. Retreat into full ad hominem. Just after whining about being called names by other posters. I get a kick out of you thinking I am another poster. Clearly your antagonists have you chasing your tail around in circles. Please don't get too dizzy.

OK. We can talk about me for a while. Always happy to do this. I could do this pissing contest about numbers of years in the country but that is facile. I will say that my entries at Suvannabhumi have involved me using the e-gates since October last year. Can you or do you have to go in the foreigners lane? Also, since I have worked for three Thai government agencies, practically all my working career here has been in the Thai language which I do read, write and speak although I do not speak Thai with high officials when discussing government business.

OK. Enough about me. Your silly allegations of fraud are clearly a hysterical response to having your whiskers pulled and not being able to respond with any adequacy or credibility on issues. You argue cultural hegemony so why are you not fully integrated? I maintain multiculturalism is superior so I have the luxury to maintain elements of my western life here in Thailand. This was difficult since when I first arrived there were very few foreign luxuries three decades ago. if you are happy being the village faring, then all power to you but while you post unreasoned and unreasonable anti-immigrant nonsense, please expect to be confronted.

I still maintain that a cultural hegemonist who is a foreigner in Thailand is a hypocrite if that person does not accede to the dominant local culture. That person certainly has no business telling other countries what to do about immigration when they are not an immigrant faithful to their beliefs.

17 minutes ago, Flustered said:

Singapore are very strict on how they handle a multi cultural nation.

With their HDB housing program, ethnic quotas are set to ensure that no one area becomes a ghetto or haven for a minority. They have accepted that integration will not and does not work so have gone down the controlled distribution way instead.....And it works.

And of course, there is a ZERO tolerance of any form of racial superiority or religious superiority. Draconian?.. Yes..Does it work?..Yes

Singapore does not accept to bring hordes of random people who will eventually become jobless and becomes a huge burden on the taxpayer. They are strict with Visas and work permits as it s the case in most Asian nations and the politicians are not planning to use the migrants as a political tool, besides crimes are punished severely.

Edited by heroKK

9 minutes ago, heroKK said:

it s a matter of Quality of people and not religion or race. I've worked with Muslim engineers and Ph.d graduates from the Indian subcontinent in Japan, these skilled pros have no chance in Europe, one professor was even denied German tourist visa for a simple conference. Here you understands the dilemma. Asia uses immigration for their own economic benefits but Europe uses immigration for hidden cultural Marxism agenda. The illiterates Somalis who are flooding Scandinavia are very different breed of people, this is the root of xenophobia. My previous Muslim neighbors in Singapore are not the same ones that I encounter in Europe.

You double down on stupid by referencing non existent things like cultural marxism. I have read Marx. He talks about capital. That's actually the name of his book.

You also stand on perilous ground when you start talking about quality of people. Such subject tivity is open to wide abuse and you seem to take free reign with that. I will relate a small anecdote. On a project in Afghanistan my counterpart was a Department Director General at a Ministry. We proceeded nicely with the project and then I was told that he had applied for asylum in Australia while on a donor funded study tour with other government officials. Our project continues but has to deal with the real issue of the drain of people and capital from the country. I guess after 40 years of invasion and civil war, who can blame them.

Please do not tell me that you assess quality and levels of skill by country of origin or skin color. I am also somewhat in the dark about your alleged rationale for Asian immigration differing from European immigration and the spooky hidden cultural marxism agenda. That got an actual belly laugh.

7 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Daeng, I did ask my Thai Issan wife to translate your name. Mostly she said it is jibberish. Something to do with a red skinned lady. My wife speaks and writes perfect Thai and Issan (Laos) You are a total fraud

Clearly your friends cannot speak Thai. This name was used when I was attacked in the local newspaper by an aide to a former Minister of Finance and current Deputy Prime Minister who opposed my work. The article is still there but it is in Thai so you will not be able to read it. It is actually a clue to my name and was used to avoid defamation laws by the person who invented it. It gave me 15 minutes of fame in the Ministry.

Be careful when throwing around accusations of fraud. A village faring could find themselves slipping on all the Buffalo crap in the fields.

Happy to keep talking about myself and jump through more hoops of your choice. Ask me what it was like driving down Sukhumvit before the BTS was built or working in Government House when the protesters were burning effigies of my boss under the Chavalit Government. Full of stories. Prefer an on topic discussion though.

6 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Daeng. Ahh the old communist hegemonist. My wife has an idea of where you come from and why you post name calling and pro Islamic propaganda. You need to move south old lady. 

Clearly your wife is a good match for you. Far be it for me to come between true commerce. She is as way off base as you are calling me shawn.

I am not pro Islamic. I find myself defending the right of muslim immigrants in the face of bigots.

Please be precise with words. I do not speak of communist hegemony but cultural hegemony. A vastly different set of concepts.

Edited by Tawan Dok Krating Daeng

Daeng, you lived all your working life in 3 Thai govt agencies and now you are an Afghan old hand too. Working for the Director General no less. Then you worked with Barack to try to intervene in the Israeli conflict in Palestine. With the President no less. Then you moved back to Thailand, bringing peace, harmony and the freedom of democracy. You are a total fraud and should revert to your former name of Shawn, the bald headed sheep.

18 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Daeng, you lived all your working life in 3 Thai govt agencies and now you are an Afghan old hand too. Working for the Director General no less. Then you worked with Barack to try to intervene in the Israeli conflict in Palestine. With the President no less. Then you moved back to Thailand, bringing peace, harmony and the freedom of democracy. You are a total fraud and should revert to your former name of Shawn, the bald headed sheep.

I was working in Ramallah last week. Returned home on Saturday. I do not work on international relations. I work on infrastructure. Those who know me can see my resume on Linkedin.

Please be happy with your buffalo and try to avoid projecting your fantasies onto my life.

Really is about time you got back on topic.

11 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

Yes Daeng, I was in Bangkok when the global meltdown caused the BTS to be deferred. Skeleton bridges and old rusty iron reinforcing reaching up into the air. Or maybe you looked up old footage from your base in Paris. You are such a fraud. Maybe you have contacts in Thai Immigration or is that just in your head too. Take an aspirin, read some holy verses, face Mecca and go to sleepe

No need for contacts with Thai immigration. I no longer need to go there to stay in Thailand.

Again, really time you stopped fantasizing about me and got back on topic.

2 hours ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

<snip>

I am not pro Islamic. I find myself defending the right of muslim immigrants in the face of bigots.

Well as least it is now proven where many posters source their content i.e. far right / white supremacists websites. In your case you're accused of being of the Muslim faith as though that would be a crime, in contradiction of forum rules.

It is the unfortunate truth, as in other social media sites, if it were not through the efforts to the Mods, TVF would be dominated by hate filled far right propaganda posing as debate.

Another troll post has been removed.   Continued off-topic trolling and inflammatory posts will result in suspensions.   Enough of the crap and nonsense that is being posted by some in an effort to deflect the topic.  

The thread is about Sweden and the situation there.  

12 hours ago, heroKK said:

Singapore does not accept to bring hordes of random people who will eventually become jobless and becomes a huge burden on the taxpayer. They are strict with Visas and work permits as it s the case in most Asian nations and the politicians are not planning to use the migrants as a political tool, besides crimes are punished severely.

What a comparison, Sweden has one of the lowest levels of wealth disparity and one of the highest levels of life satisfaction in the world, Singapore has one of the greatest levels of wealth disparity and one of the lowest levels of life satisfaction in the developed world, Sweden is generous and they are doing better than the stingy Singapore, and crime is steadily increasing in Singapore, drug addiction is way up despite their strict rules.

18 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

What a comparison, Sweden has one of the lowest levels of wealth disparity and one of the highest levels of life satisfaction in the world, Singapore has one of the greatest levels of wealth disparity and one of the lowest levels of life satisfaction in the developed world, Sweden is generous and they are doing better than the stingy Singapore, and crime is steadily increasing in Singapore, drug addiction is way up despite their strict rules.

Odd then that that as per the OP "police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals".

1 hour ago, heroKK said:

Yup this is a deliberate plan to spread chaos inside Europe for well hidden agenda, even some Muslim migrants are leaving Sweden now as they consider it to be much worse then their home country.

Somalis considering fleeing back home: ‘Safer there than in Sweden’

http://www.infowars.com/somalis-considering-fleeing-back-home-safer-there-than-in-sweden/

For those of you who are unfamiliar with infowars, this is Alex Jones' website. Among other things Jones has claimed that the Sandy Hook Massacre in Connecticut never happened.

33 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Odd then that that as per the OP "police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals".

Not really seeing as it is the headline from the Express, they quote the police making a plea and reference migrant crime but fail to note that the police are appealing for help in a murder of a migrant child, as any of the decent papers did.  They also miss out the fact that crime levels in Sweden remain among the lowest in Europe and the majority of crimes have been reducing in number.  However, there are issues, one being migrants being murdered, 11 unsolved cases, and witnesses being intimidated from giving evidence by racists, but of course you could not get any of that from reading the Express.

3 minutes ago, heroKK said:

in the news today, a Swedish policeman " Peter Springare"  had just blamed migrants for the majority of country's rapes and shootings and accuses politicians of 'turning a blind eye'.

here is his Facebook post in Swedish, the translated article could be read on the dailymail.

Well, if a policeman says so it must be true. For one thing, we can sure that there are absolutely no neo-nazis or other varieties of bigots among the Swedish police. And we know this because....just because.

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Well, if a policeman says so it must be true. For one thing, we can sure that there are absolutely no neo-nazis or other varieties of bigots among the Swedish police. And we know this because....just because.

excerpts from the Dailymail : " Springare, 61, who is based in the central city of Orebro, wrote: 'Countries representing the weekly crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can't be sure because they don't have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they're lying about your nationality and identity."

This video BTW was filmed by a Syrian in one Stockholm suburbs.

Edited by heroKK

4 minutes ago, heroKK said:

excerpts from the Dailymail : " Springare, 61, who is based in the central city of Orebro, wrote: 'Countries representing the weekly crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can't be sure because they don't have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they're lying about your nationality and identity."

Well, I suppose it's an improvement that you have abandoned posting in Swedish. But nothing you've posted backs up the allegations of that policeman.

11 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Similarly, I'm sure there are no politicians ensuring that crime statistics when it comes to immigrants/Swedes are not released....

I'm similarly convinced that the police in certain areas haven't said they need help with the increase in crime in those areas....

Entirely off topic (because I think it happened in Germany?) where someone from an 'ethnic' background kicked a woman down the tube/subway stairs for no reason whatsoever.  Were the details ever released?

IIRC the CCTV was with-held for a couple of weeks and a whistle-blower eventually released the footage.

Edited by dick dasterdly

4 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

Similarly, I'm sure there are no politicians ensuring that crime statistics when it comes to immigrants/Swedes are not released....

I'm similarly convinced that the police in certain areas haven't said they need help with the increase in crime in those areas....

Entirely off topic because I think it happened in Germany (?) where someone from an 'ethnic' background kicked a woman down the tube/subway stairs for no reason whatsoever.  Were the details ever released?

IIRC the CCTV was with-held for a couple of weeks and a whistle-blower eventually released the footage.

The point being that HeroKK cites the testimony of one policeman as being somehow convincing.  

After many years dealing with and living amongst immigrants ,mainly of the Muslim faith ,to all those who say multiculturalism is a good thing and works all I can say is "there are none so blind as those who do not want to see" the mixture of races in small amounts is no problem ,the problems arise when vast amounts. Like now go to live amongst people who are different and have different lifestyles. It does not work

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

<snip>

Entirely off topic (because I think it happened in Germany?) where someone from an 'ethnic' background kicked a woman down the tube/subway stairs for no reason whatsoever.  Were the details ever released?

As you say off topic, but highlighted before in this topic in an attempt to vilify all "migrants".  The person arrested for the attack was a Bulgarian with an extensive criminal record.

21 minutes ago, heroKK said:

That police man is apparently currently under investigation for hate speech.

8 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

The point being that HeroKK cites the testimony of one policeman as being somehow convincing.  

You are right insofar as that the testimony of one cop is anecdotal at best. However, judging by the amount of vitriol thrown his way after speaking out, I don't see other cops too willing to share what they are witnessing every day in Malmo and other areas that have huge numbers of economic migrants. Throw in the fact that saying anything negative about Sweden's immigration policy is considered a hate crime, you will find few people willing to tell the truth about what is going on in Sweden.

2 minutes ago, i claudius said:

After many years dealing with and living amongst immigrants ,mainly of the Muslim faith ,to all those who say multiculturalism is a good thing and works all I can say is "there are none so blind as those who do not want to see" the mixture of races in small amounts is no problem ,the problems arise when vast amounts. Like now go to live amongst people who are different and have different lifestyles. It does not work

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Presumably you are not living in Thailand and have kept your problematic to Asian differences well within the confines of Europe.