Should Donz Be Preserved For Posterity?

farangsay

DONZ has posted suggesting he may be faced with

extinction on this forum.

Now I would be the first to admit he is full of cr*p

but his posts often make me chuckle.

It has been suggested in a thread that he could

"reicarnate" but I do not think that would work

because of his unique style (or lack of it).

So here is your chance to show your apprecfiation

of the DONZ (BEFORE the funeral).

:o

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why doesn't he just watch his step a bit?

That way we can keep the blighter and don't need all this rig- . riggima- .. rigamarol-...

Blast! Then we won't need this blasted thread.

I mean, if I've survived two 1/2 years without getting so much as a holiday... It ain't because of the girls booze and money ply admin with, you know..

Leave the guy alone; Maybe not too PC for this forum, but for sucks fate people are allowed to air opinions -right?.

At least he isn't some ex special forces, get even, hard man, .45 toting shoot all crims, don't overstay, no speaking bad about Thailand, type person.

If we all want to be a herd of cows then join the herd and follow the leader.

How utterly boring.

Next stop McDonalds.................factory people on a plate.

Cheers,

Couthy.

Nice to be appreciated and looked up too.

I have toned down alot but still get holidays. The lasty holiday was apparently for stalking ???

Yeah some guys do see me as female company because of my good looks, remember i turn straight men gay and lesbo's straight.

Nice to be appreciated and looked up too.

I have toned down alot but still get holidays. The lasty holiday was apparently for stalking ???

Yeah some guys do see me as female company because of my good looks, remember i turn straight men gay and lesbo's straight.

what about sheep and hamsters .........? :o

Donz is a tw@t - and regular readers will be well aware of his overwhelming <deleted> posts... to date i cant think of a sensible post that would serve to any use in a single given situation.

however, on the whole, the guy is not mallicious, controversial sometimes but never downright nasty... so he oversteps the mark now and then - in fact he spends most of his online life "over the mark" and for that is constantly being shot down in flames by us lot and given regular "time to reflect" by the mods too.

i say let him stay - ive actually quiet warmed to his posts.. and would, dare i say it, almost, slightly miss him if he were terminated...

although would probably get over it :o

Long Live the Donz!!!!! :D

Edited by rio666uk

Im not a <deleted>, im the best.

People like to give people sh1t usually because of being envious. I post alot of sensible posts here and there. Some mods hate me and some mods love me.

Maybe brits dont like me much from the bashing I give them with there sport.

Deep down you all love the Donz, even Totser

Im not a <deleted>, im the best.

People like to give people sh1t usually because of being envious. I post alot of sensible posts here and there. Some mods hate me and some mods love me.

Maybe brits dont like me much from the bashing I give them with there sport.

Deep down you all love the Donz, even Totser

I would miss your crap spelling. And you can take a joke - unlike a few people going around...

Man I miss udon, that guy was funny.

I remember I teased him pretty bad once and he held this HUGE grudge agiant me that lasted about 6 months before he got banned.

He was folling me around the forum like a bad smell.

And Roi666 there everywhere.

I remember I teased him pretty bad once and he held this HUGE grudge agiant me that lasted about 6 months before he got banned.

Why do you have Guesthouse's avatar?

He has my avatar, Because I owned him in one topic once and he hates me having this avatar.

Why do you have Guesthouse's avatar?

He has my avatar, Because I owned him in one topic once and he hates me having this avatar.

So, you had it first...

Too many people get banned around here for trivial things. When too many people get banned a forum can often become somewhat sterile and lacking in entertainment, as it's often some of the bigger and more amusing personalities who get taken out back and shot when a thread veers off the rails. It becomes hard for them to make a comeback as their style is easily recognised.

I can't see how The Donz is causing harm enough to warrant expulsion, but then i've thought the same about others who have bitten the bullet. I guess all we can do is savour every precious moment that he is still with us :o

Too many people get banned around here for trivial things. When too many people get banned a forum can often become somewhat sterile and lacking in entertainment, as it's often some of the bigger and more amusing personalities who get taken out back and shot when a thread veers off the rails. It becomes hard for them to make a comeback as their style is easily recognised.

I can't see how The Donz is causing harm enough to warrant expulsion, but then i've thought the same about others who have bitten the bullet. I guess all we can do is savour every precious moment that he is still with us :o

I agree - it's a shame that we probably won't be able to talk about this for much longer...

Lord Donz...Apart from being a legend in your lunchbox,

Having an ego as big as the world and a brain the size of a pea.

A hide as thick as a Pachyderm, and absolutely no sense of humour..

You claim to be Dashingly Handsome never having seen you I cant dispute it..

With your H/C lady in toe..Personally I see nothing wrong with you..

Your just a normal young sweet boy... :o